nude pink lipstick??

sandrrra

greengrin.gif
okay so im looking for a light/nude pink lipstick thats cool/blue toned and dosnt have any frost or shimmer to it! I would like it to be not matte too if possiable. thanks ladies!!

sandrrra

I mthinking of getting creme cup, does anyone have this? I looked at a bunch of reviews and swatches and it seems nice!

panda0410

Pretty Please is super pale, and super frosty, I have it and its def not a nude or blue based pink!

VGV is a very nice nude, but not blue based. Miss Ross is blue based but might be highly problematic finding, VGII is also very nice. Kinda Sexy is a nude pink, but yellow based and a matte. I'd prob go for Snob preferentially for a blue based, and one of the VG for nude. Creme Cup is just beautiful as a pink as well, but it leans on being yellow based, though it isnt hugely apparent and its a pretty versatile pink
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I would say Blankety is a pinky nude. It's opaque and creamy as it's an amplified lipstick and has no frost.

I have Cream Cup too but cream cup is a light pink, not a nude pink

MizzTropical

creme cup is a nudish pink, its not blue based though, its kind of warm and it looks sim. to hue but just a little brighter.