Nude/white eyeliner

leenybeeny

For nude, I love MAC's Buttery kohl, and for white, Fascinating is great
smiles.gif

Skin*Deep

I like Benefit's eyebright for that....but if you insist on a white eyeliner, calvin klein and chanel make the best, IMO.

lilmzkimmylady

i use white eyeliner quite often, esp when i go out, and i swear by Wet & Wild's regular ol white eyeliner pencil. it's 99 cents and works awesome! the intensity and staying power is really great because i can line my eyes in the morning and it will literally stay all day long.

it's also a good investment if you havent used white liner before and want to mess around with it before you splurge on the expensive stuff. hth! =]

SpringDancer

I'm not a fan of white eyeliner, I use MAC Touch Up Stick (the concealer pencil). It gives a very natural look.

moopoint

I have Urban Decay 24/7 in Yeyo, but personally I have a hard time getting it to show up over my eyeshadow. Is there a trick to it?
I tried putting it on before eyeshadow but it was soon covered up when once e/s was applied.
I tried putting it on after eyeshadow but the color barely shows...

What do you guys do?

MissResha

Urban Decay's Yeyo pencil is great

but a cheaper alternative would probably be the NYX pencil in Milk. its extremely white lol.

ri0tdorque

Ok I'm lazy and my search is coming up with nothing. Where exactly is it recommended that you put the white eyeliner to make your eyes pop/seems brighter/bigger?

I got the eyeliner so proud only spazzing on where best to apply.

iluvmac

I know Cargo makes a liner called The Reverse, a nude colour good for both lips and waterline.

moopoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0tdorque
Ok I'm lazy and my search is coming up with nothing. Where exactly is it recommended that you put the white eyeliner to make your eyes pop/seems brighter/bigger?

I got the eyeliner so proud only spazzing on where best to apply.

I sometimes apply my white eyeliner to my waterline, it really seems to pop there.

kitten

I'm not sure if this is what the original post was asking about, but can anyone recommend a non-white eye pencil for the waterline? I have a white pencil however I find it is too harsh for the look.

shellygrrl

Staff member
One of the fleshtone MAC Chromographic pencils (they make three of them), Stila Kajal in Topaz, Illamasqua medium pencil in Vow, and MUFE has an Aqua Eyes pencil in a champagne colour you could try out.

shellygrrl

Staff member
The "best" out there is what will work best for you. Start trying stuff out! I gave several suggestions a few posts above yours.

Nikki Taylor

maybelline unstoppable eyeliner fluffy cloud

bought like 5 off ebay for super cheap cause they were LE

I love it