Nuke 'em

ShauntyXD

Haven't posted here in a while, which is usually the case. Hopefully I will more often since I've moved back in with my parents and I can make use of the sweet lighting in my bathroom.

Inspired by this.
mu544.jpg

I'm sure I found this on Specktra, if you know whos eye it is holla back.
So I decided to omit the brow highlight and make the crease blacker. Waddya think?
IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3471.jpg

IMG_3462.jpg

The lazy eye is the bane of my face v_v
Face
MAC Studio fix fluid
"" melon p/m
"" fix +
Bare minerals faux tan
no name pink blush
Eyes
MAC creme royal e/s
"" chrome yellow e/s
""rule e/s
""carbon e/s
""parrot e/s
""clarity e/s
""melon p/m
Gosh black eyeliner
Diorshow mascara
Lips
chapstick

IMG_3182-1.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

Face
MAC studio fix fluid
""fix+
""melon p/m
no name pink blush
Eyes
MAC yogurt e/s
"" cranberry e/s
UD last call e/s
Gosh black eyeliner
Benefit bad gal mascara
Lips
chapstick

Ugh, my hair is so whack. I dont know why I always end up taking these shots AFTER I've taken my extensions out.

blackeneddove

I saved that some look too but haven't tried to recreate it.. it was someone on here for sure. I think you did a great job recreating and adding your own twists to it, I really wish there was a close up! And the second look is so soft and pretty

ShauntyXD

Yea, shes def. on here. I'll work on the close up shots; they don't turn out the greatest and my contacts look terrifying in close ups.

Thanks guys.

ShauntyXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by na_pink
i lovit , it would have looked great with the highlight too

I'm still in high school, gotta keep it a little downtempo for the day time. ya know?

Thanks for the comments guys. First one was fun to do. Was worried I looked like drag queen throughout the day, but I've done crazier things...

Happyone81

Wow they were both great! I want to try the first one. You look totally different in the two pics. The second is very pretty and soft but I love the crazy one. Great blending.