Nuxe!

SnowWhiteQueen

Anyone else use Nuxe products? They are amazing and pretty cheap considering they work really well...I especially love the:
  • Body oil
  • Creme Fraiche
  • Cleansing Milk
  • Moisture Mask

SnowWhiteQueen

Nobody likes Nuxe! Well I pretty much have the whole collection by now and think it is wonderful. If you have ever wanted to try it do - amazing.

Esperanza

Hey! I also love this brand, the "Huile Prodigieuse" is one of my favourite product. I've never found a dry oil that works so well in any other brand, plus it smells soooo nice
eyelove.gif
I buy 1 or 2 bottles per month!!
I also like the Honey lip balm, mmm, yummy flavour and it moisturizes the lips really well
yes.gif

ilorietta

I love nuxe too! creme fraiche in the summer is my fav moisturiser and i looooove the smell of creme Nirvanesque!
Generally teh quality it's amazing! I buy it any time i go to france (paris or calais) as it's really cheap there!

Esperanza

I've been using a small sample of the Crème Fraîche lately and I love it so much I bought the 60 ml pot just yesterday! What a wonderful moisturizer, my skin feels so soft and radiant after putting just a bit of it
eyelove.gif
Rave for Nuxe again
th_worship.gif
!!

L'Ida

I'm working my way through a sample of Crème Étincelante, I love it so far. My skin is so so smooth, it smells delicious...did I mention that I love it? I need to try it out for another week before I decide to buy it, though.

I am seriously considering getting Huile Prodigieuse Or for me and Huile Prodigieuse for BF's mom...because it smells so good!