NW 45 girls- MUFE Mat Velvet

j4lyphe

Hey ladies I'm NW 45 and I've been to Sephora where I've been matched with the MUFE Mat Velvet in 80 and 85 (I have oily skin). I don't know which to get as they both look good (I think). What do you NW45 ladies use in the Mat Velvet?
P.S. for all other ladies wanting to know about the MUFE HD foundation, I was matched with 178 (which is a bit more yellow than the Mat colours but still good) and I love the look and feel of it on my skin but I do have oily skin....maybe for the Fall....neways tell me what u think about the Mat Velvet
smiles.gif

Lovey99

Like you, I have oily skin -- extremely oily. I am NW 45, but NW 47 in the summer. I use Mat + Velvet in 85 all year long.

In HD I wear 180. The 178 was a bit too orangey/red on me. I love BOTH. MUFE foundations are the best for my oily skin.

SassyMochaJess

NW45 and I too wear #75 in MAT velvet. LOVE this foundation!!! I have oily and hyperpigmentation. This foundation stay matte for hours and covers wonderfully AND no orange face
th_DANCE.gif

Sexycocolatte

this really seems like the foundation for me. but its a little confusing on the color to get. in south carolina there is no where to test or purchase mufe. it hard trying to find the right color online. i wear nw50 studio fix powder and nw45 studio stick foundation.

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexycocolatte
this really seems like the foundation for me. but its a little confusing on the color to get. in south carolina there is no where to test or purchase mufe. it hard trying to find the right color online. i wear nw50 studio fix powder and nw45 studio stick foundation.

I would say #80 or #85. If you can, order both from Sephora and return the one you don't like. Since you are NW50 SF powder, I think 75 would be too light. I wear 85, I match to NW 45 Studio fix power and I wear NW45 mixed with NW 47 studio stick. I am leaning more toward #80 for you though. #85 is quite similar to #80 to me. #80 is not necessary lighter, but more warm in its undertones (has a bit more red).

Lapis

Quote:

There's a Sephora in Myrtle Beach have you tried there?

Sexycocolatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
There's a Sephora in Myrtle Beach have you tried there?

i was told they didn't have mufe. its like a mini verison of a real sephora.
th_dunno.gif
ssad.gif

Its inside of a jc penny's

Lapis

Quote:
i was told they didn't have mufe. its like a mini verison of a real sephora.
th_dunno.gif
ssad.gif

Its inside of a jc penny's

Damn I'm sorry, I just go to Charlotte so I didn't know it wasn't a big sephora.
If you are in Charleston, the SA at sephora said they are opening one there sometime in the next 18 months.

niknacnikki69

I am an NW45 and I use both Mat Velvet and HD. I use both 177 and 178 in HD. I use the 177 for full face and 178 for contour. I use Mat velvet + 75 and believe me it looks perfect...no orange or ghostly face. I hope that helps.

Sexycocolatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Damn I'm sorry, I just go to Charlotte so I didn't know it wasn't a big sephora.
If you are in Charleston, the SA at sephora said they are opening one there sometime in the next 18 months.

OOOOOOOOOhh GIRL! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
:happydance :
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
yes.gif

I HATE ORDERING ONLINE!

reesesilverstar

I wanna splurge and get some MUFE for my b'day. It's so hard to figure out what to get from online tho
ssad.gif
Guess I'll have to go in the stores. How do you guys like the Face and Body tho?

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
I wanna splurge and get some MUFE for my b'day. It's so hard to figure out what to get from online tho
ssad.gif
Guess I'll have to go in the stores. How do you guys like the Face and Body tho?

I do not care for F&B. I found the finish to look "WET" not dewey...WET!! I also didn't care for its consistency.

Lovey99

Quote:
what kinda of setting powder have yall been using for mufe velvet ladies?

I usually use MUFE HD Powder.