NW15's

Designergirl9

what lipsticks, blushes, shadows etc. do you use. I am just curious to see what else people with the same coloring use.

I have medium brown hair, green eyes

here_is_gone_88

I have the same stats as you and ind it difficult to find what works and what doesn't. I really like peachykeen blush, the golden bronzer and petticoat is just my absolute favorite. Wonderstruck ( I think thats what it is) Lipgloss is fabulous! I love vanilla pigment and all that glitters. Aquadesiac is also great! I love the mineralyze shadows, they are my favorites but they don't sell them anymore. I'm also totally loving the lure collection!

kimmy

i have burgundy hair and green eyes and am an NW15
smiles.gif

my favourite lipsticks are myth and lingerie. and i LOVE subculture l/l, oystergirl l/s and garden l/s.

oohh and shadows, i could go on for days hahaha! i'm really into print, scene, juxt, tilt, belle azure and flirty number. i love using vanilla and goldenaire pigments on the eyes too
smiles.gif

and the lure collection, as here is gone said, is looking pretty much made for NW15s hahaha!

edit: shimmermoss e/s too! i almost forgot!

jpohrer

I am NW15 with brown hair and eyes. I love Margin, Peachy Keen, Petticoat, Pink Swoon, Cheek, and Coygirl. For shadows, I love Inventive Eyes, Free to Be, Sweetie Cake Quad, Meadowland, Juxt, Plumage, Deep Night and Blue Absinthye. Lipglasses I love are Dreamy, Fine China, Pink Clash and Tartlette.

lara

Russian Red lipstick over Cherry lipliner, Bombshell lipstick and Pink Poodle lipglass, Dollymix blush or Sweet William blushcreme. I wear mostly grey eyeshadows with lots of black liquid liner.

Your foundation shade and hair/eye colour isn't a real indicator of what colours will suit you - it's more about the pigmentation of your lips, the intensity of your iris colour, whether your hair is up or down, the colour and texture of the clothes you're wearing, etc etc etc.
smiles.gif

kittenluvsmac

I'm an NW15 with dark brown hair and blue/green eyes. Most of my fave shades to wear are in the peach, pink, and bronze families. I have a lot of MAC stuff, but a few of my staples that I can think of off the top of my head include (some of these were LE):

• Jest e/s
  • Sable e/s
  • Twinks e/s
  • All That Glitters e/s
  • Say Yeah e/s
  • Relaxing e/s
  • In Living Pink e/s
  • Sumptuous Olive e/s
  • Prose and Fancy e/s
  • Thunder Eyes Quad
  • Tan pigment
  • Pink Bronze pigment
  • Provence pigment
  • Coco Beach pigment
  • Golden Olive pigment
  • Teddy eye kohl
  • Rich Ground fluidliner
  • Stilife paints
  • Springsheen blush
  • Golden bronzer
  • Porcelain Pink MSF
  • DJ Pink l/s
  • Giddy l/s
  • Shy Shine l/s
  • Quietone l/s
  • Petal Lure l/s
  • Body Suit l/s
  • High Tea l/s
  • Flowerosophy l/g
  • Of Corset l/g
  • Sweet Inspiration l/g
  • Nymphette l/g
  • Hi-Resin Rose l/g stain
  • Dervish Lip Pencil

Designergirl9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Russian Red lipstick over Cherry lipliner, Bombshell lipstick and Pink Poodle lipglass, Dollymix blush or Sweet William blushcreme. I wear mostly grey eyeshadows with lots of black liquid liner.

Your foundation shade and hair/eye colour isn't a real indicator of what colours will suit you - it's more about the pigmentation of your lips, the intensity of your iris colour, whether your hair is up or down, the colour and texture of the clothes you're wearing, etc etc etc.
smiles.gif

yeah I know..I was just curious to see what everyone else wore. I wondered if anyone else used the same things as I do.