NW45's and Anything Close, Need Blush and Gloss Recs for Dark Smokey Eye! :)

doniad101

Okay, Well, I have to do two of my cousins makeup. Their around NW45-NW55(somewhere between there). Well, they both want a nice sleek, dark smokey eye. I will probably do a black smokey eye on one and a deep brown or violet smokey eye on the other. The only problem is that I dont know which blush to use! I dont want to use the same blushes on both of them though. Here is a list of blushes that I have:
1. NARS Gilda
2. MAC Raizin
3. MAC Mocha
4. Milani SunsetBeach
5. Milani Luminous
6. Cargo Laguna
7. Cargo Beach Blush in "Echo"
8. Chanel blush in "Enigma"
9. MAC So Ceylon MSF
10. MAC Stereo Rose MSF
11. Bobbi Brown Blush in "Cranberry"

If you dont mind could you pick out a few blushes that I have that work well with the look that they're going for?

In addition to that, I need any and all lip color recs. I have a lot of different lipglosses, but dont know what color to use. Any recs are highly appreciated.

Thank you sooooooooo much for your help!!!!

mekaboo

Hi doll

I think Raizin would work for both looks with no problem

Now for gloss recs

Viva Glam V lipglass would work beautifully for both looks but if you want more recs, look below

For the black smokey eye-C-Thru, Chai, Oh Baby, Mad Cap

Brown Smokey-C-Thru, Oh Baby, Mad Cap, Chai.Instant Gold, Beaux, Sinnamon

Purple Smokey-Cultured, Viva Glam 6, Spite,

doniad101

Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate it greatly!
smiles.gif
Those are awesome recs! Thanks again!
thmbup.gif

ebonyannette

I like really light/peachy cheeks with smokey eyes for some reason, Something peachy but really buffed out. that with the nude lip is great.

another great lippie is Spite Im NW55 and its a neutral for me. I also like Instant Gold and Lust. Good luck!