NYC Browser~ Eyebrow kit, rave for this product

krazysexxykool

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product, the tweezers and brush aren't the greatest, instead I use my stila brush to apply the wax/powder but for $3.99, you can't beat it.

875a_877a_br_on_brow_kit.jpg

Browser Brush-On Brow Powder with Grooming Wax and Tweezers

NYC New York Color Browser Brush-On Brow Powder with Grooming Wax and Tweezers is your complete kit for beautiful brows! NYC New York Color Browser Brush-On Brow Powder with Grooming Wax and Tweezers makes the most of your eyebrows... with better than natural results. Long-lasting grooming wax holds hairs neatly in place for all day perfection... who can ask for more!

Application --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dip Brow Brush into Grooming Wax, then mix lightly with Brow Powder. Using quick, short strokes, brush upward and outward over eyebrows to fill in color and add long-lasting hold. If needed, add extra color to sparse patches.
Whisk away stray hairs between and underneath brows with the Tweezers: Grasp hair firmly and pull quickly in the direction of hair growth.
Use the angled Brow Brush to brush hairs upward and outward. Brows instantly look neater, eyes look wider and brighter.

Tips from make-up artist and salon professionals
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use the Grooming Wax alone to keep brows neat and well-shaped without additional color

Dreamergirl3

I love this too! I used it when my eyebrows were really sparse, and I didn't have my Smashbox BrowTech handy. It was AWESOME. Great comparison to BrowTech, only the wax was softer and meltier (if that makes sense) but I never used that much wax anyway. The powder was really soft as well which I found perfect for buildable color and GREAT for brows! Now my mother bought me some more BrowTech cuz she know I lost my other one, so Im using that...but when I run out, I'm going to buy more Browser for a fraction of the BrowTech price!

krazysexxykool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I love this too! I used it when my eyebrows were really sparse, and I didn't have my Smashbox BrowTech handy. It was AWESOME. Great comparison to BrowTech, only the was was softer and meltier (if that makes sense) but I never used that much wax anyway. The powder was really soft as well which I found perfect for buildable color and GREAT for brows! Now my mother bought me some more BrowTech cuz she know I lost my other one, so Im using that...but when I run out, I'm going to buy more Browser for a fraction of the BrowTech price!

How much is Brow Tech?

krazysexxykool

Yeah, the NYC is a better deal. I think drugstore is great for some things, I'd rather spend $22 on eye shadow or towards something else.
lol.gif

user3

I agree with you! I really like the browser kit!
I did use Benefit's browzing for a long time but switched as soon as I found the NYC kit. They are almost exactly the same and the NYC is much better deal!

BadPrincess

I checked this out after seeing the thread yesterday. I used it today & wow it is awesome! Thanks girls!

krazysexxykool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPrincess
I checked this out after seeing the thread yesterday. I used it today & wow it is awesome! Thanks girls!

You're welcome.
encore.gif