NYC - Cosmetic Market

mimi0523

I just kinda bumped into the store yesterday while I was walking to the train and they have super cheap makeup. Anyone know what's the deal with the prices? Are they ok to buy? They had my tinted moisturizer for like $9 when I usually get it from Sephora for about $30 so I'm a little skeptical.

SUMM3RxBABii

I didn't know about this place until my mom bought a bath sponge since she works around there and I was so excited to go in there...only to be absolutely disappointed.

I don't know...they have a lot of discontinued stuff but you can tell that some of the stuff is like SUPER old. Like I saw this very old Sephora packaging product, I wouldn't buy that. They even sold samples you can get behind counters -- sketchy and proves that they must have gotten a hold of these items in some way. I read some Yelp reviews after and some girl mentioned that some of the products have CVS lost & found labels.

I had such a bad experience though, and the people that work there aren't exactly nice. The only thing I would buy from there is nail polish, and that's all.

If you know you want it, you should get it though but it might be old since they do sell a lot of old stuff.

Latest posts