NYC Lashes

luminious

I seen at Rite Aid today NYC Fake Lashes that you just stick on I guess. You don't need glue it's already on them. Has anyone tried them? I was gonna grab a pair since they were only $1.99, but I passed since I never used false lashes before.

aziza

Oooh...I wan't to try! I don't know how to apply them, but they're cheap. I'll buy like 5 pairs just in case I mess up.

amandamakeup

they really are great for practicing with! you cant beat the price! you can screw up as much as you want!
You can even cut them and try doing individual lashes
smiles.gif

LatinaRose

they are great, they have one kind that look just like doll eyelashes. i still use glue on them anyway.

kaliraksha

I really like the Revlon ones actually...although the NYC ones are just fine for like going out at night for a dramatic look... because if you screw it up just run to the restroom and carefully peel them off =)

Pussycat~

They don't stick at all with the adhesive they come with. They're pretty out there in terms of how they look, not really natural, but that's not what we're going for, right?
lol.gif

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycat~
They don't stick at all with the adhesive they come with. They're pretty out there in terms of how they look, not really natural, but that's not what we're going for, right?
lol.gif

i think it depends on what your face shape is, and what style you use, because i have a few of NYCs ones that are SUPER natural on me..i love them. they're like, 2 bucks and if you lose/break/screw them up, no big deal...but yeah, like everyone else mentioned, do use adhesive on the in addition to what they come with, preferably the DUO adhesive.

kimmy

i love the nyc lashes, but as everyone else has said already, you're gonna need to use glue because they sticky strip they come with blows. a pair of nyc's were my first falsies, and i still to this day have them
smiles.gif
they're the big thick drag queen looking ones hahaha they're fun!

Pascal

yeah Nessa is right, you still will need to use eyelash glue but I use the NYC Lashes they are so pretty, full and thick...