NYE Make up

stefania905

I am getting my makeup done at MAC for New Years Eve.
im going to a house party.

What would you guys say to the MA? like i just wanna hear description examples of looks...im not very good at speaking out lol so if i can hear ideas...that would be cool
smiles.gif

It's a minimum of 75$ purchase that day. i usually wear browns with carbon or black tied in the crease or outter V. like neutral but dramatic? does that make sense??
th_dunno.gif

Also how would you guys wear your hair? i have black hair about 1 1/2 below my shoulders.

I plan on buying lashes & having them put them on for me
....what are the most natural looking ones?

Sorry for all the questions!!!
winkiss.gif

mariecinder

Since its New Year's its a great time to be able to wear sparkles and glitter and get away with it! If you're comfortable wearing it, I would as for some glitter liner on the bottom lashes and make a smokey black and silver eye, glowy cheeks, and a soft lip. Have you decided what you're wearing yet?

stefania905

my top is from Wet Seal. i want something to cover my shoulders ( my arms are kinda chubby & flabby lol). any suggestions also on that....ummm & what bottoms?? o mannn...sorry with the questions again hehe

its like this but in black w/ black sequins....

l3bd7460ca6129d4b6c385egk9.jpg

mariecinder

Oh that's cute! I think a smokey eye would look really nice with that shirt. Also I forgot to mention, Ardell makes some great false lashes that aren't too expensive. I have the #25s and I think they're very natural looking.

As for bottoms, you could go with simple black pants.