Nylon or Ricepaper?

Mizz.Yasmine

nylon! looks so hot if ur tan
smiles.gif
ricepaper if ur lighter.

aziajs

Depends on your skintone. I am NW43 and I use both, just depends on the effect I want.

User49

I would say Nylon by a long shot. I love it. It's bright and works well on the inner corner of eyes. If your a make up person and like to wear night time looks in the day. If not and you are more comfortable wearing little make up, I'd go for rice paper. But I bought rice paper and prefer shroom or phloof to it. So I say NYLON
smiles.gif

nunu

I have both and love them both!

ricepaper doesn't have the sparkle nylon has so it goes nicely with all es
nylon is amazing too, i wear it with greens and it's an awesome tear duct colour.

foxyqt

tough question! i love them both.. Nylon for highlighting & Ricepaper as an all-over color to give that pearly polished look.. i dont think Ricepaper is good for highlighting because its too 'yellow'

KikiB

Neither, get yourself Crystal Avalanche or Dazzlelight. The texture is WAY better.

zapphire

Thanks everyone for the suggestions...I think I might get both!!! I had Nylon a while ago and it fell or something, but I remember loving it....and I was also looking for a non-glittery all over neutral color, so I think Ricepaper will do the trick...

Question....Which neutrals go nicely with ricepaper???

TwiggyPop

Nylon is the first eyeshadow I ever got from MAC and I still love it, I reach for it almost every day.

MadamEghiz

I adore ricepaper and it works on my NW20-25 skin really well. I reach for it every day and I even highlight outside the brow with it. Nylon looked kinda scary in the store when I swatched it but if it's so well loved may give than a go too! Any excuse to buy more...