Nymphette

lovemichelle

I don't own that, But I have Chanels Twinkle and people say it looks the same..

IMG_0269.jpg

sassy*girl

Nymphette is a really pretty colour! You should definitely test it out at the counter/store the next time you go
greengrin.gif

Sushi_Flower

I'm an NC43 with pigmented lips..i love these pretty pink lipglosses but they all make me look washed out and dead. I always end up going over them in my Hover lipliner which adds some colour. Ah well it always makes a new colour atleast, i should test Nymphette out next time.

nphernetton

I love Nymphette! It was the first MAC item I ever bought! Also, Poco Pink is very similar but not as sheer. Nymphette looks good on anyone, and the shimmer in it is not at all overwhelming. I'll also snap a few pics of it for you on me, so that you can get a taste of it with some different skin tones. I do def. recommend trying it out the next time you can stop at a counter or store. I have VERY pigmented lips, and lately I've been looking for really light glosses and l/s...I have babied, it seems to do the job of hiding my lip color pretty well..

blackkittychick

Oh if you could get those pics, that would be great nphernetton! I have pigmented lips too, and I don't always love the color. See, I really like pale lips on me, and also, I have this funny natural lipline/crease that is dark and I really don't like the way it looks. I'm trying to find the perfect, natural lipliner to hide it, but it always ends up either being too sheer or too dark.

djd

I'm an NW 45 with pigmented lips. The first set in the picture is with Nymphette. I love love love it!

lips.jpg

Sushi_Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackkittychick
Oh if you could get those pics, that would be great nphernetton! I have pigmented lips too, and I don't always love the color. See, I really like pale lips on me, and also, I have this funny natural lipline/crease that is dark and I really don't like the way it looks. I'm trying to find the perfect, natural lipliner to hide it, but it always ends up either being too sheer or too dark.

I had the exact same problem and Hover is the only lipliner that i like, it's not too dark or too light for me and covers the pigmentation but you'll have to check it out to see if you actually like the colour though.