NYX available in UK and Ireland

locoboutcoco

hey peeps,

so i recently read in a British magazine (think it was OK or Hello- can't remember) and it said NYX was launching in the UK.

At the moment its available in Harrods in London (weird!) but according to the article it will be expanding right across the UK this year. I was wondering if anybody had heard when and where it will be expanding to??!!... im guessing boots or debenhams!

ive tried googleing and ive emailed NYX customer service but they just confirmed it was available at Harrods!

Does anybody have any more information??!!!!

much appreciated, ive tried a few NYX products and loved em so it would be mad handy if they were sold locally!

cheerio,
dani xx

jenizzle

I haven't heard that but I have seen NYX for sale in Ireland. It's in the make-up discount place in Banbridge outlet, but at a HUGE markup. I think a lipstick cost about £7!
shockt.gif
And knowing what we're like down here, we'll probably charge about €12 for it in Dublin. I'd rather buy online
th_wink3.gif

kelly2509t

How is that website for shipping? I've been browsing the website for a while but haven't brought anything yet.

When NYX does launch over here you gotta remember it isn't going to be as cheap as it in in the States. Lets hope they don't hike the prices up too much!

anita22

As far as I know, the items that will be/are being sold in Harrods are the items priced at the upper end of the scale that are more artist-oriented (I think maybe that includes like a portable sort of workstation if I remember correctly, and perhaps some brush kits and things?) I will check it out in more detail next time I'm there.

doomkitteh

Nyx is on cocktailcosmetics.co.uk and fragrancedirect.co.uk as well. I haven't bought anything from cocktailcosmetics, but I've bought stuff from fragrance direct before, and I've just ordered the Nyx Makeup Artist set S101 from fragrance direct. Fragrancedirect is slightly cheaper than cocktailcosmetics and love-makeup but the selection is smaller.

SeaHen

The only places i've seen NYX in the UK is in markets and some little random shops, the harrods thing is just weird to me lol

doomkitteh

Hah NYX in Harrods is weird. I might drop by and take a look when I get my pay on Friday. I've heard that some girls have found random bits of NYX in TK Maxx as well.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
How is that website for shipping? I've been browsing the website for a while but haven't brought anything yet.

When NYX does launch over here you gotta remember it isn't going to be as cheap as it in in the States. Lets hope they don't hike the prices up too much!

the love-makeup site is pretty cheap for shipping. about £2.75 and it's 1st class recorded. i always et my stuff within 3 days

PeachTwist

I'd personally rather buy from the US where I know it's cheaper. I'm happy to wait for my delivery than pay more for the product to have it in my hand immediately. Besides, it's like Christmas when opening a package in the mail full of goodies.
greengrin.gif

marquise

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenizzle
I haven't heard that but I have seen NYX for sale in Ireland. It's in the make-up discount place in Banbridge outlet, but at a HUGE markup. I think a lipstick cost about £7!
shockt.gif
And knowing what we're like down here, we'll probably charge about €12 for it in Dublin. I'd rather buy online
th_wink3.gif

Where do you buy NYX online if you don't mind me asking? I wouldn't mind getting some things but don't want to pay massive shipping charges to Ireland!

Mercurial

I bought a few NYX items from Cheap Smells online (UK site). I use this site regularly and the shipping fees are very reasonable. Would be good to have the brand freely available on counters though.

kissmypinkstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachTwist
I'd personally rather buy from the US where I know it's cheaper. I'm happy to wait for my delivery than pay more for the product to have it in my hand immediately. Besides, it's like Christmas when opening a package in the mail full of goodies.
greengrin.gif

My thoughts exactly!

I always order my NYX stuff from the US - even with shipping it still works out cheap.

LivingFire

I bought my jumbo pencils from an eBay seller who was doing single pencils, or deals of 3, 6, 12 etc. (I got 6). It worked out very reasonable.

I've more recently spotted a local bargain makeup shop doing the jumbo pencils too, which is handy to know! Like the others, I find the Harrods thing a bit... odd, too. Even if it is more the artist-aimed stuff...