NYX Cosmetics

MsCuppyCakes

No. I have Ulta's and Longs near me. Oh yeah and a little store in a shopping complex that sell it very cheap. Ive got NYX covered
rofl.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
NYX is buy one get one at Ulta right now! 5/20 through 6/9/07. I just hauled about 20 minutes ago.

So what'd you get? I got some BOGO too at Ulta earlier this week and plan on going back for more.

pinkgirl84

i went to ulta.com it says that special is only for in store, did you guys happen to get that special in the store or offline?

MsCuppyCakes

In store. Let me know if I can do a CP for you. I can get this stuff very cheap. Eye/Lip liners for .99 cents, eyeshadows $2.99 at Fashion Gal in Monrovia CA.

BOGO - Eyeshadows/Lip gloss $4.99, Jumbo eye/lip pencils $3.99 at Ulta.

pinkgirl84

yes i think you can help me, sorry im new to this site just signed up today so what did you mean by cp for me? i

pinkgirl84

yes i think you can help me, sorry im new to this site just signed up today so what did you mean by cp for me? i just love nyx ever since i bought bout 2 years ago at this one store.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgirl84
yes i think you can help me, sorry im new to this site just signed up today so what did you mean by cp for me? i just love nyx ever since i bought bout 2 years ago at this one store.

A CP is a custom purchase. I purchase the items for you, invoice you, you pay, I send them to you. What state are you in?

pinkgirl84

could you get them at a ulta store, i dont have a ulta store nearby me i purchased makeup off ulta.com once and i looked today on ulta and it said nyx buy one get one free but only offered in store only, i have a 5 doller coupon there so i was bummed out.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
i went to ulta.com it says that special is only for in store, did you guys happen to get that special in the store or offline?

its for only in-store. i have never seen Ulta does BOGO online. if a item is BOGO and they have that item that you can buy on their website, its usually 10-60% off.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
could you get them at a ulta store, i dont have a ulta store nearby me i purchased makeup off ulta.com once and i looked today on ulta and it said nyx buy one get one free but only offered in store only, i have a 5 doller coupon there so i was bummed out.

you can't buy NYX on Ulta website because its not available.

SmileyfacedPen

I've ordered from the NYX Canada website, and their customer service is phenomenal. I emailed them with a question, and like three hours later I had a response. Also, I ordered it on a Monday and received it on a Thursday, so I imagine the shipping would be similar for the American wesbite.
smiles.gif

Ernie

In NY I get NYX at a store called Essentials. Sometimes these stores are in shopping malls. (At least here in the northeast)

Latest posts