NYX Lot Sale Haul!

chelsi5

that's a great haul!! I purchased from the previous sale that they had and I'm loving the eyeshadows!!!

wifey806

drools.gif
choochoo.gif
thmbup.gif
punk_.gif
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
:droo l:
omg.gif
amazed.gif
clapping.gif
rasta.gif

Soire

That's a huge haul! I love NYX, but it's so hard to find a shop that ships internationally.

TheBlueberry

Wow! I'm waiting for my NYX make up from the 50% off sale to arrive! I can't wait. I love your stuff. What is a lot sale?

babydollala

WHOAAA super nice haul!!!!!!

im so envious! i noticed you got the round lip glosses correct me if i am wrong.

are the round glosses better than the megashine ones?

User27

My order is still being "processed" through Cherry Culture. You went for the eyelashes and I was unsure of the quality so removed them. I saw MissChievous use one of their lipsticks in her vid for a contest and bought every one like it in that color. Bought the lighter shades Resha recommended for the eyeshadows as I'm new to this brand. Went crazy on mascaras, lipglosses, lip liners, liquid eyeliners, anything with glitter it seemed like and only a few Trios that stuck out to me. I've been checking my account just to see if the order was done "processing" but no go yet.....hit my credit card though so I'm happy.
th_DANCE.gif
I definitely went glitter crazy for sure. If the eyelashes are good quality, please let us know. They have these glitter lined ones that were hawtness that I'd go and do a little more damage even at regular price.