NYX Milk JEP application suggestions?

Shypo

I've been working with my relatively new JEP in Milk, and haven't yet figured out how to apply it - do most of you blend it out with a brush? Just pat it on with your finger? I find that if I do it with my finger, it gets all under my eye, and I end up wiping off the UDPP that I put there. It also blends down to almost nothing....I'm just curious how you all apply it.

TIA!
th_dunno.gif
wondering.gif

gildedangel

I apply it directly from the stick to my lid kind of thickly, and blend out with my finger. I find that it blends better if you don't have a base on it; it makes a decent base within itself.

mdjmsj

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I apply it directly from the stick to my lid kind of thickly, and blend out with my finger. I find that it blends better if you don't have a base on it; it makes a decent base within itself.

I basically do the same thing except I like to put a little TFSI underneath just to keep it from creasing. The JEP are really great and milk is one of my favorite colors.

Boasorte

with milk i blend it out with a syntheic brush instead of my finger to preven oils from my fingertips to go on my already crazy oily lids

Shypo

Thank you all! Very helpful tips - I wasn't sure what it would be like without the primer - I'll try that and maybe just put the primer in the crease area - great suggestions!