NYX Online vs. Local (canada)

Sushi.

So i really want some of the NYX Round Lipsticks.
On cherryculture.com they are only $2.00 right now Im guessing its USD.

Ive looked quite a few places where I live, (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) and cant seem to find the round lipsticks, ive found the shadows and what not but no lipsticks.

Are they more than $2 at stores? In which case im guessing it would be worth it to pay the shipping fees from ordering online. Or should I just keep looking?

michthr

they sell the round lipsticks for $3.99 and im in vancouver and ive only seen them in Save on Foods, no where else seems to sell them :S

Sometimes they go on sale for like 25% off..(i know this casue all NYX last week was 25% off) so they were $2.99 with the discount...

I know i was looking at ordering off of cherryculture but there shipping i think was a little high and with our dollar the way that it is, i dont think that it was worth it IMO.

Sushi.

Ill have to check at another save on, i went to one near where I live, but they didn't have the lipsticks, but it is a fairly old and rundown one, so maybe ill go to one of the newer ones and check there.

urbanD0LL

i ordered some stuff off cherryculture, i didnt order round lipglosses though , and mydivacloset.com seems to have a huge variety of nyx products.

randomness , i did the dumbest thing though : i was too lazy to see where they sell nyx in my area (montreal) i ordered lilac fields online (brush on gloss line, which is my new love by the way) , and it came up to like 18 bucks ! but i really really wanted it ... i still need a good slap or something for that one .

michthr

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
mycuppycakes.com has the round lipsticks for 95 cents!

ohh is that CND? or USD? hmm do you know what shipping is?

Sushi.

So i did check out another save on in my area, and i think ive decided its cheaper to purchase online, they didnt have the rounded lipsticks but they had the diamond ones, and they were 7.99 each i think, and the single eyeshadows were about the same.

I adore cherry culture and for me at that price if I hate it, it's not a huge loss.

That site addy is MsCuppyCakes.com

Prices are USD and I have no idea what the shipping for the u.s is but here are the internation shipping rates listed. Though it doesn't say if Canada is considered international, some websites don't charge international rates but some do.

International Prices

Global Express Guaranteed 1-3 days starts at $29.95. Prices based on actual weight and distance.

Express Mail International 3-5 days starts at $23.95. Prices based on actual weight and distance.

Priority Mail International 6-10 days starts at $9.95 Prices based on actual weight and shape.

First-Class Mail International starts at $4.50. Prices based on weight and distance.

GlamDiaries

Here's a blog post on all stores where NYX is available in canada. I know it can get very hard to locate NYX products in canada
*Admin edit to remove blog link - link must be posted within your signature.

Maris Crane

There used to be a REALLY good Cosmetics Warehouse (or something like that, I can't remember the exact title!) down in the Holt Renfrew Plaza on Bloor that had the full line. It's since closed and been replaced by a silly ORO Gold spa experience place. I find Pacific Mall has a few merchants that carry NYX. I noticed Rexall has gotten more of a selection in the last year or so, Target has a limited selection (maybe it's just my Target - but the cosmetics aisle is pristine!) and I noticed Pharmasave doesn't have a tonne, but they have the full range of the Nude Mattes.

JulieDiva

I noticed Rexall has gotten more of a selection in the last year or so, Target has a limited selection (maybe it's just my Target - but the cosmetics aisle is pristine!) and I noticed Pharmasave doesn't have a tonne, but they have the full range of the Nude Mattes.
I was thinking of going to pacific mall this weekend...are there any good stores you recommend? for anything, including makeup? Thanks.

Maris Crane

I was thinking of going to pacific mall this weekend...are there any good stores you recommend? for anything, including makeup? Thanks.
They have a Holika Holika and a Face Shop that are lovely. I actually find the staff in both stores do no the *hard sell!* versus the one at the Eaton Centre. But those two are the first stores that come to mind! There's a store in the back that's really long length wise that sells NYX - they also carry Bioderma (marked up. Why anyone buys Bioderma there is beyond me when it goes on sale at Shoppers and Rexall!) China Glaze, OPI and some of the niche nail brands. Again, I can't remember the name but it's in the back of the main building. Honestly, though, I'm probably no help. I find just browsing is probably your best bet - and bringing cash! The names all end up escaping me but they do have a lot of beauty stores in the mall. Happy hunting! :)

Latest posts