NYX Products

moonsugar7

So far I haven't been dissappointed with any of the NYX shadows I've purchased. I agree that the single shadows have a better texture than the trios.

I am going to order some lipgloss next to try out.

I tried their cheapie lipstick and wasn't impressed. The liquid liner is terrible. But the single shadows, trios, pearl powders and chrome loose shadows are awesome.

I highly recommend the single "flamingo" and the loose chrome shadow in apricot, Gorgeous!

Nonpareilboutiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsugar7
So far I haven't been dissappointed with any of the NYX shadows I've purchased. I agree that the single shadows have a better texture than the trios.

I am going to order some lipgloss next to try out.

I tried their cheapie lipstick and wasn't impressed. The liquid liner is terrible. But the single shadows, trios, pearl powders and chrome loose shadows are awesome.

I highly recommend the single "flamingo" and the loose chrome shadow in apricot, Gorgeous!

I agree with you on the NYX shadow, they are great products, their lipglosses are also great, also give their doll eye mascara a try, don't get the other kind of mascara, they are not so good.

Everything I have tried so far I've been pleased with except their auburn brow powder. It made me look sinister-it was a pinky-red tone-so weird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
any things to avoid from nyx?

snugglebunny

Does anyone know what store sells NYX in Houston, Texas? I have looked at many Walmarts, Targets, CVS, Walgreens, and haven't seen any. The last time I looked at Ulta, they didn't have it (maybe they do now..?). If anyone knows where to find NYX in Houston area, please do let me know. Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

kristakamikaze

cherryculture.com
has NYX
and some things are cheaper than the NYX website,
but i do suggest, you go to the NYX website to check the colours, cherryculture is way off

MzKoKoNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by poeder
where can I find thes in new york?

i find them in my local beauty supply for cheap....Harmon also carries the line if there's one near you...

sharkbytes

Just wanted to let anyone in the NY & NJ area know: Harmon Discount Beauty carries a TON of NYX. I drove out to Woodbridge, NJ for dinner, and randomly wandered in there and found this:
2akl0nq.jpg

Huge selection, I could barely restrain myself! Anyone in the area, it's in the Best Buy shopping plaza in Woodbridge. Hope this helps someone!

annuzka

where can u buy them outside usa(shops)?
can anyone help me with the shop contacts?
im planning to bring it in my country and like to hear how it goes outside usa
smiles.gif
winkiss.gif

annuzka

Quote:
Originally Posted by annuzka
smiles.gif
winkiss.gif

and can anyone post me here some store display photos?
thx
winkiss.gif

sharkbytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by annuzka
smiles.gif
winkiss.gif

According to the website, NYX can be found in:
Australia
Ecuador
Ireland
Suriname
Bermuda
El Salvador
Jamaica
Switzerland
Brazil
Greece
Japan
Thailand
Canada
Guam
Jordan
United States
Colombia
Guatemala
Mexico
Venezuela
Costa Rica
Honduras
Panama

Dominican Republic
Iceland
Puerto Rico

Dubai (U.A.E.)
Indonesia
Singapore​

Ouch that was big, lol. If you're listed up there, I'd call the number on the site and see if there's anywhere nearby that you can check it out

ilovegreen

On the site they ship international so I would check how much customs charges you may have to pay to get it delivered to your country if it's not readily available.

I'm in the UK and checked with customs and for make up they said there is no customs charges but you do have to pay VAT on the order if the value is more than £18

hope this info helps someone
smiles.gif

Latest posts