NYX Products

KimmyAnn_678

I just ordered the Champagne & Caviar and Versus palette (I'm so easily swayed by purple colors LOL). I can't wait for them to get here
smiles.gif

KimmyAnn_678

Got my 2 palettes and they are great
smiles.gif
The color combinations are very nice and give you lots of option. The colors (when used with Primer Potion) last very long without much fading. The shadows aren't as pigmented as some brands, but for the price they are fantastic.

And I'm already loving the Champagne and Caviar palette even though I normally steer clear of neutrals. I'm going to be wearing alot more neutral colors from now on
smiles.gif

I'll probably end up getting another palette or so soon LOL.

HOTasFCUK

Finally used my Power lipstick the other day....wow new fave lipstick! I think i might have to buy a back up!

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Finally used my Power lipstick the other day....wow new fave lipstick! I think i might have to buy a back up!

Me too. Now you have to try LaLa. Its awesomeness

MzzRach

I finally found Milk jumbo eyeshadow pencil at my local CVS - I have wanted this for ages and did not want to have to order it online. Can't wait to try it as a base under shadows to make colours pop!

Kragey

Has anybody tried the new eyebrow marker? It looks interesting, but both available colors look Hella dark to me, and I don't generally like the look of super-fake, penciled-in eyebrows.

I finally found Milk jumbo eyeshadow pencil at my local CVS - I have wanted this for ages and did not want to have to order it online. Can't wait to try it as a base under shadows to make colours pop!

Just make sure you spread it thin and use a primer if you have oily lids. It really does make colors pop like woah!

Nicala

Nope. I'm waiting to see if the swap meet around here is going to end up carrying it. Tbh, I don't think it would be too dark, especially considering that it was created for eyebrows and the fact that it's a marker. Markers don't really distribute a concentrated amount of product.

Caderas

I saw those on Cherry Culture and was wondering about them.. "hrmmm.. marker = brows?" It would be interesting to see!

And does anyone know if they'll be doing a F&F sale or anything of that sort anytime soon?

MoGiselle

NYX lip liners

I just want to say that I am in love with NYX lip liners!
I was going through a stage where I was bright lips only
and so I needed different lip pencils. I love MAC lip pencils but I just didnt want to pay 13 bucks a pencil. So I picked up some lip pencils from NYX and I love 'em!
So many are dupes for MAC lip pencils. Its a little crazy. And for 2 bucks. I love 'em all!

silentstorm143

I am so excited I found NYX jumbo pencils at my CVS the other day and OMG love them I have to get more. I don't know what I did without Milk

kissmypinkstar

I LOVE NYX lip pencils too!

They're such good value because the quality is excellent! I have a bunch of them stashed in my traincase.

I think my favourite has to be purple rain
smiles.gif

tyrannika

I love their Jumbo pencil in Hot Pink and the creme glitter palette in gold colors, it's named Goddess something
smiles.gif

NYX is not that cheap over here though, as an example the Jumbo pencils goes for about 15 us dollars a piece.

Caderas

I just did some swatches of their lip liners on my blog here: http://gessoscientist.blogspot.com/2010/11/nyx-lipliner-pencil-swatches.html

and here's some of their lip gloss swatches as well! http://gessoscientist.blogspot.com/2010/10/nyx-lipgloss-swatches.html

EleanorMcC

I have a lot of NYX eye shadows, a couple of blushes, several eye lines and several lipsticks. I love them all. The shadows and blushes are highly pigmented and soft. Some are great MAC dupes. I wouldn't say that they are exactly the same color or finish, but they are close enough and look lovely. I mean, who going to get up close to your eyes and say "Hey, that's NYX root beer, not Mac satin taupe!"? The NYX pinched blush is a great dupe for Nars orgasm blush. It makes a great highlighter too. The new version of NYX red blush is a beautiful matte cherry red. But you have to apply it lightly with a stipple brush and build up. It is so pigmented that it is easy to over-do it. The eye lines are good quality and colors. The lipsticks are smooth and creamy.

One thing that I really like about NYX is that the shadows, blushes and lipsticks contain no fragrance. This is really important if you have a lot of allergies, like me.

I purchased the S104 NYX eyeshadow palette on the NYX web site. It didn't say which shadows where which, so I e-mailed them and asked. I got a list later that afternoon. And the service was great. I have purchased several other products directly from NYX, and the service was always great. However, I do wish that they had a description of each shadow and blush. They are only identified by product number.

I have also purchased a lot of NYX products from Makeupgeek.com. They are really great too and give great service.

Nicala

I fortunately have access to lots of NYX locally, but not to black label lippies which are the best thing ever. Anyway, the lip liners are well worth the price. Round/BLL are amazing lipsticks. I own a ridiculous amount of round ones. 2 BLL and 1 sparkle. They are dirt cheap and high quality. You well get your bang for your buck!

Latest posts