NYX Products

Dolly Snow

Ok sorry I dropped the ball on posting these but what is the best way to post them? obviously there are soo many because I have 11 and have lips swatches of each

For now here are hand swatches, taken in studio with daylight bulbs. Also each swatch is 3 swipes. As in left, right, left.

top to bottom:
lavender
citron
chambord
orange blossom
earl gray

Top to bottom:
black sesame
blue velvet
violet
key lime
pistachio
coconut

Pistachio is definitely my favorite so good choice, mosha!
They're beautiful. Also kudos on the awesome swatches!

emberdarling

They're beautiful. Also kudos on the awesome swatches!
Thank you <3
blush-anim-cl.gif

alexisweaver

Man. I feel like the only person who can't pull off pastel lips, I love those lip colours, but I feel like such a freak when I try to wear them! haha. They look so good on everyone else!
I feel that way too! But then I say F*** it! Dare to be different (or in this case out of your comfort zone)! That's what I'm learning with some product I usually wouldn't go for. Plus you can always do some nice gloss tricks and lipliners with pastel-colored lippies.

Rinstar

Since getting my Macaron lippies, I'm having a big NYX moment. What are your fave products from them? I have a few eyeshadows and 2 lipliners but that's about it. Also, I wish they would make Macaron lipliners :)

emberdarling

Since getting my Macaron lippies, I'm having a big NYX moment. What are your fave products from them? I have a few eyeshadows and 2 lipliners but that's about it. Also, I wish they would make Macaron lipliners
smiles.gif
They should make lipliners to go with them! Oh well. My favorite Nyx products are the soft matte lip creams. However I don't have a TON of NYX products so I Guess I can't say. all the eyeshadow singles I've had have also been good. for the price they are great.

emberdarling

I decided instead of stressing about how to upload so many lip swatches I will just do a few at a time.

Top lip is Lavender, bottom is Citron. Both of these pictures are with flash.

emberdarling

I know for sure I want violet. My sister wants blue velvet because she just loves blue anything.
I love blue velvet on you. Your avi is so gorgeous!
Violet is gorgeous for sure! I think your sister will like blue velvet. Blue velvet and violet had, hands down, the best formula out of the collection!
Thank you so much!
th_hug.gif

When I posted it on Instagram someone commented "I've never seen blue lipstick before...probably because it looks bad Im just saying"
girlhaha.gif
I just replied well I think it looks good so I don't care what you think! But thanks, stranger! LOL

emberdarling

I was going in order out of my folder so I could keep the names straight but here's violet for you! here is with flash ^

and that is without flash with daylight bulb. Obviously the colors change with the light source so I just want to give the best representation as possible.

Dolly Snow

Violet is gorgeous for sure! I think your sister will like blue velvet. Blue velvet and violet had, hands down, the best formula out of the collection!
Thank you so much!
th_hug.gif

When I posted it on Instagram someone commented "I've never seen blue lipstick before...probably because it looks bad Im just saying"
girlhaha.gif
I just replied well I think it looks good so I don't care what you think! But thanks, stranger! LOL
Violet is probably the most wanted shade too.
Wow the rude people on IG, seriously how rude can they be.
I love blue lipstick, I love unusual colors. I wear them often.
Exactly hun who the f cares what people say. As long as you are comfortable in it, it is up to you what you wear.
I had a similar experience when I wore green lipstick to pick up my niece, a mother said "well that is a lipstick. Boy it looks awful"..I was like yea thanks weird lady lol I didn't ask for your opinion.

Dolly Snow

I was going in order out of my folder so I could keep the names straight but here's violet for you! here is with flash ^

and that is without flash with daylight bulb. Obviously the colors change with the light source so I just want to give the best representation as possible.
I love how violet looks on you and especially with the pink eyeliner.

emberdarling

I love how violet looks on you and especially with the pink eyeliner.
ugh exactly! Why anyone would say that to you is BEYOND me. I probably was a little more snarky in my reply to be honest. I don't have time for bullshit.

thanks so much! I did my makeup for mean girls day because it was wednesday and on wednesday we wear pink! lol. The pink eyeliner is actually a MAC pigment- bright fuchsia I think?

Dolly Snow

ugh exactly! Why anyone would say that to you is BEYOND me. I probably was a little more snarky in my reply to be honest. I don't have time for bullshit.

thanks so much! I did my makeup for mean girls day because it was wednesday and on wednesday we wear pink! lol. The pink eyeliner is actually a MAC pigment- bright fuchsia I think?
Idk I have very rude and conservative people in my town and it was a Junior High School lol so I think parents were more afraid I would influence the kids.
Love Mean Girls lol

Rinstar

Idk I have very rude and conservative people in my town and it was a Junior High School lol so I think parents were more afraid I would influence the kids.  Love Mean Girls lol 
God forbid you influence kids to wear green lipstick... That comes off. You know, that is the worst thing kids could do these days!

emberdarling

Idk I have very rude and conservative people in my town and it was a Junior High School lol so I think parents were more afraid I would influence the kids.
Love Mean Girls lol
influence them to do what? Express themselves?
girlhaha.gif

I love mean girls tooo. I bought this necklace to wear on the anniversary (and often afterwards) and my phone case is a burn book phone case from hot topic

Dolly Snow

influence them to do what? Express themselves?
girlhaha.gif

I love mean girls tooo. I bought this necklace to wear on the anniversary (and often afterwards) and my phone case is a burn book phone case from hot topic

More than likely lol I mean my own brother didn't like that I convinced my niece to color her hair just a few blue streaks lol
I freakin love that necklace! Where did you get it from lol is it still for sale?
that phone case sounds awesome!

emberdarling

More than likely lol I mean my own brother didn't like that I convinced my niece to color her hair just a few blue streaks lol
I freakin love that necklace! Where did you get it from lol is it still for sale?
that phone case sounds awesome!
Lol well that's unfortunate!
Thank you! I love it too. I actually bought it from ebay because it was for sale on Domino Dollhouse but then it sold out. when I asked them if they were going to restock they said only if their warehouse does. So I took to google and found it on ebay for the same price (20) and bought it up before it could disappear again. Maybe you could find it on ebay too or another boutique-type shop?

Latest posts