nyx round glosses??

sandrrra

Does anyone know why nyx's website dosnt sell the round glosses? I emailed them but never got a response!
nonono.gif

L1LMAMAJ

i have no idea. Maybe they're being discontinued? I have no clue. If you're looking for round lipglosses, they have some on mscuppycakes.com. Both times I've ordered there, they have shipped quickly BUT have left out an item in the package. AFter emailing them, they shipped the missing item right away and was very nice about it.

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
i have no idea. Maybe they're being discontinued? I have no clue. If you're looking for round lipglosses, they have some on mscuppycakes.com. Both times I've ordered there, they have shipped quickly BUT have left out an item in the package. AFter emailing them, they shipped the missing item right away and was very nice about it.

I acutally just placed an order with mscuppcakes a few days ago hopefully nothings missing!

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimberry
They sell them on cherryculture.com

I know Ive seen them on there I was just wondering why the actual nyx site dosnt carry them, i get a professional discout so that would have been nice!
winkiss.gif

PrincessBoa

^Yeah they did recently add them on their website! O_O And during their 50% Anniversary Sale, NYX did have the round lipglosses I THINK..in the sale section. YOu can also get them at CherryCulture.com or eBay or any other online store that sells NYX
smiles.gif

-PrincessBoa