NYX Round Lipstick Help!

prncezz

Hi There

I decided to take advantage of the Nonpareil Boutique sale and order a few NYX products. I haven't tried any NYX products yet so I am ordering a couple eyeshadows and I'd also like to purchase a lipstick.

What I am looking for is a shade that is very light. I want to be able to wear this color with bold eyeshadows so more attention is drawn to my eyes. Hopefully you all know what I am talking about =)

I have NW15 skin if that matters! Thank you guys ♥

NYX Round LipStick : Lip stick : Lips : Cosmetics : Makeup|Creamy and moisturizing lipstick - Nonpareil Boutique

LoveMac26

I really like Circe. Its a nude matte lipstick that is great for pairing with dramatic eyes.
I also like Cinnamon Sugar as it is a nude color lipstick with a bit of frost in it.

I see that the lipsticks are on sale for .99 cents. And just so you know, that is always the price for NYX round lipsticks at CherryCulture.com.
yes.gif

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMac26
I really like Circe. Its a nude matte lipstick that is great for pairing with dramatic eyes.
I also like Cinnamon Sugar as it is a nude color lipstick with a bit of frost in it.

I see that the lipsticks are on sale for .99 cents. And just so you know, that is always the price for NYX round lipsticks at CherryCulture.com.
yes.gif

No it's not. The NYX round lipsticks are $2.00 on CherryCulture.com.

prncezz

Which one of those two is your favorite? Does one of them have a bit more of a pinkish tone to it than the other?

And yeah.. I went to CherryCulture but it said they were $2! And also, the eyeshadows on Nonpareil Boutique are cheaper right now than on CherryCulture (or at least i think so? they are on for 3.95!)

cutiebe2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
No it's not. The NYX round lipsticks are $2.00 on CherryCulture.com.

wow. It was 99 cents when I brought 9 of them two weeks ago! can't believe they change the price

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiebe2
wow. It was 99 cents when I brought 9 of them two weeks ago! can't believe they change the price

I KNOW! I always heard about them being .99 cents on CherryCulture and never took the opportunity to buy them. I looked a few nights ago because I wanted to stock up on some gorgeous colors and lo & behold!

prncezz - NessasaryMakeup.com has a lot of NYX lipstick swatches. Check her site out!

LoveMac26

Oops! Sorry. I didn't mean to spread false information. The last two times I have bought lipstick it said 0.99 cents. Maybe I was just too excited about cheap lipstick to notice it was a sale. So again. Sorry!

But I personally like Cinnamon Sugar better because it has a bit of frost, and I like frost more than matte.
You can find swatches of NYX lipsticks on makeupalley.com.

COBI

My prices were the same as Cherry Culture's when I checked recently. I haven't heard from NYX that my costs are going up. Hopefully, I won't be receiving an increase e-mail from NYX.

Face2Mac

Yeah, I just bought 31 lipsticks from cherryculture when they were .99 and when then they offering 10% off of $50 order and everything I ordered included $1 Kissywear e/s was 41.24 for for 47 pieces of makeup.

The lipsticks are popular, so get them a .99cents if you can.

Rea, Circe, Creamy Beige are good nudes.

prncezz

After much consideration... (and looking at swatches) I believe I am going to go with Circe instead. Thanks to everyone for their help though! I really appreciate it all. ♥