Nyx Uk

Luceuk

I was in a shop in Sunderland today called Joplings and as I walked in I noticed there is a big stand of NYX products. I haven't seen them anywhere else in the North East. Apparently they have just got the range in and its selling very well.

Prices are for what I got, I can't remember any other prices but they had lashes, blushes, nail polishes, eye shadows, lip pencils, glosses, eye lashes, pressed powder and more.

Eyeshadow trio - £6.95
Blush - £6.95
Lipgloss - £4.95
Diamond Sparkle lipsticks - £5.96
Eye Pencil - £3.95

Just looking at them now I've noticed they all have CRM Trading UK, GU 236 which when I googled turned out to be a wholesaler.

Also I heard TJ Hughes are selling cheap Stila so I went in and got loads for £25. So it's been a good shopping day!
th_DANCE.gif

vocaltest

Ahh I picked up loads of Stila goodies from TJ Hughes too! Theres a shop near me that sells NYX too. Apparently there is an outlet store in Braintree, Essex that sells NYX too.

Lovely Gia

I got Stilla as well!!! My TJ Hughes had really nice Victoria Beckham lipliners for £2.00. I bought one!! (I know its Victoria Beckham) They also had Playboy make up which has lush packaging

Luceuk

I saw Victoria Beckham stuff but I didn't look at it, I'll have to go back. I want more Stila anyway.

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by foizzy
What's TJ Hughes? Is there on in London?

TJ Hughes is TK Maxx.

They have a lot of Stila stuff in the ones I have been too, in the Ealing branch they had everything selling for a pound but there was a limit on 10 items per customer but as I was with my brothers I made them both buy 10 items too. The makeup is really really good, I can't understand why they're going bust.

ritchieramone

Are you not just getting TJ Hughes mixed up with TJ Maxx, the original US name TK Maxx goes by?

This is a link to their website which has a store finder function. There's a branch close to me but I've been actively avoiding it since hearing about the Stila bargains - I want them but I can't justify the huge haul I'd no doubt come out with!

RedRibbon

I was always told that the London equivalent of TJ Hughes was TK Maxx, that's where I'm getting my information from.

Plus, I justified it on a "how much money I've saved" basis, not a "what I really needed" basis!

silencemylips

I went into the TJ Hughs in Newcastle & the Stilla was just a total mess, I couldn't find anything usable =(

RedRibbon - TJ Hughes is a totally different store to TK Maxx.

Actually, when I was in Durham TK Maxx, I saw Eyeko palettes & a couple of NYX goodies

Scots Lass

I was om TJ Hughes in Dundee & it was exactly the same and so was the Playboy make-up too. It's such a waste!

Does anyone know if there's any where in Scotland that stocks NYX? I've been getting a friend from the US to ship it but I'd love to get some more.

Ggxox

Ooooh NYX in the UK, this is good news! I usually get jumbo pencils and stuff off Ebay.

xoxo

Latest posts