NYX Ultra Pearl Gold Rebel ;)

nichollecaren

I decided to do a look with these after I saw someone ask how they were being used---seeing that I barely use mine!

I used:

Face-Blot powder *dark*
*Chocolate brown* powder (cheek contour)
Mineralized blush *Light over dark* (highlight)

Lips - Loreal Iced latte mixed with Nyx *Mocha* Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Shadow
Maybelline lipliner in *Merlot* I lightly applied this and then smudged it off, just to leave the slightest hint of color

eyes: (all Nyx Pigments)
Mink (center of lid)
Walnut (outer v & crease)
Nude (inner v)

Revlon colorstay liquid liner- *black*
Avon eyeliner *very black*
Loreal HIP Mascara

on to the pics!

p1011797copy.jpg

p1011801.jpg

p1011803copy.jpg

nichollecaren

thanks ladies
smiles.gif

BBjay & Indigowaters, I'm looking fwd to the fotd's

Not flawless Tish, but I really do spend a lot of time on it. Last year this time it was BAD! Thanks for noticing my hard work!

KeishaG14

WOW! I have some NYX pigments in the mail on their way to me right now! You make me feel this was a great choice!

1165Cheryl

thanks so much for posting this
smiles.gif
My god daughter is going to cosmetology school, she's already great hair with hair and passed with flying colors. She hasnt worked with pigments before so I heard about NYX and saw the prices and got her almost every color they make. I already gave her some MAC but figured since she's just learning I'd rather give her many colors to work with without having to worry about knocking the jars over, ect like she is with MAC since she knows how much the full jars cost me.

Anyway, lol, I'm so glad I came across this thread and can't wait to get the items in
smiles.gif
Your makeup is great!! I love those color tones, they are my favorite! I'm going to save this and try it
smiles.gif

Latest posts