NZ Chick :)

Fallon

Hey guys,

I'm new here. I've been checking out the forums for a few days now and I thought I would make a post !

My name is Fallon and I hail from a small town in New Zealand. Unfortunely, the closest MAC counter from me is 3 hours away and I haven't actually visited yet - I doubt they have much anyway. Apart from that I would have to get them from the North Island which a obviously a nice flight away
ssad.gif

Many NZers here? I would really like to get into buying products from others and trading to expand my wee collection. Can someone tell me when I will be able to get into the "Buy & Sell" section?

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Heya babe! I used to live in NZ... Where bouts u from? If you're "cloest" counter is Chch or Welly, they have the full range hon!

MAC_Whore

Welcome Fallon!
smiles.gif

From the For Sale and Swap Section Guidlines:
Users with under 20 posts and who have been registered for less than 5 days will not have access to view or use the clearance bin.

Hope that helps!
wavey.gif

Fallon

Thanks guys
smiles.gif

Thanks Baby_Chicken, my closest store is Chch so I'm pretty overally excited about going now next weekend
smiles.gif
I just hope they haven't sold out of the Xmas sets since I've been hinting big I want them for Xmas!
smiles.gif

Kiwi Girlie

Hi there,

Nice to see some more NZ'ers joining
smiles.gif
Im from Wellington, we have a great MAC counter up here, if your ever up here you should check it out, the Xmas set's should still be out in Chch as they were just released here last week along with Jewelescent.

Fallon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Girlie
Hi there,

Nice to see some more NZ'ers joining
smiles.gif
Im from Wellington, we have a great MAC counter up here, if your ever up here you should check it out, the Xmas set's should still be out in Chch as they were just released here last week along with Jewelescent.

Awesome, thanks. I can't wait.

How much do eyeshadows go for (in singles and in pans)? And same with the pigment jars? Also, can you get the empty palettes? Sorry for the questions, I've just been buying the odd thing off TM lately.

jess98765

hey there hun. i'm a nzer too- from auckland. Lucky us we get 2 MAC stores
smiles.gif
woo hoo. its about time more of us join this awesome site.

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallon
Awesome, thanks. I can't wait.

How much do eyeshadows go for (in singles and in pans)? And same with the pigment jars? Also, can you get the empty palettes? Sorry for the questions, I've just been buying the odd thing off TM lately.

Eyeshadows go for $34 each, Pigment jars $48, And no you can't get the empty palettes or eyeshadows in the pans they are only available from MAC PRO stores, unfortunately we have none here. Once you can access the Clearance Bin you may be able to buy some from other people though
smiles.gif
Hope that helps!

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
hey there hun. i'm a nzer too- from auckland. Lucky us we get 2 MAC stores
smiles.gif
woo hoo. its about time more of us join this awesome site.

Do you by any chance know if the Couture line is out at the MAC Chancery store yet? Or when it will be out up there?
smiles.gif

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Oh hon! I wouldn't buy off TM anymore hey, half of the stuff is fake and pigments are wayyyyyyy too expensive!

Yeah theres alot of fake eyeshadows etc on there atm.

Fallon

Tell me about it :/ I just bought $120 worth of eyeshadows from some lady on there and when I got them they were fake. I emailed her and got some money back in the end - she said she had bought them from eBay and she had no idea by the sounds of it. Sucks for me
ssad.gif
I've put them back on TM just now saying that I had bought them & they weren't what i was after, and have a compartment undernealth... so it's kind of obvious they aren't authentic, but I can't say they're not because TM will take them off and I'll never get rid of them
ssad.gif

I don't bother buying pigment samples... I mean $10?? You gotta be kidding. I have bought from the dude that sells them for $5 and he is really fast and good quality so I gather they are in fact MAC.

Do you know if they are selling Jewelmarine in NZ stores? And the cost.

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallon
Tell me about it :/ I just bought $120 worth of eyeshadows from some lady on there and when I got them they were fake. I emailed her and got some money back in the end - she said she had bought them from eBay and she had no idea by the sounds of it. Sucks for me
ssad.gif
I've put them back on TM just now saying that I had bought them & they weren't what i was after, and have a compartment undernealth... so it's kind of obvious they aren't authentic, but I can't say they're not because TM will take them off and I'll never get rid of them
ssad.gif

I don't bother buying pigment samples... I mean $10?? You gotta be kidding. I have bought from the dude that sells them for $5 and he is really fast and good quality so I gather they are in fact MAC.

Do you know if they are selling Jewelmarine in NZ stores? And the cost.

Ooh I saw the ones you're selling just before, it's horrible when you get stuck with them and have to try get rid of them. :[ Yes they are selling jewelmarine at my counter, I didn't check the price though probably around the same price as a pigment im guessing, Im going in this week so i'll check then for you
smiles.gif

jess98765

I just pm'ed you hun
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Girlie
Do you by any chance know if the Couture line is out at the MAC Chancery store yet? Or when it will be out up there?
smiles.gif