o.c. 3

Luxurious

hi there,
can you say a little bit or a litte bit more
smiles.gif
about this part of o.c. The 3rd season. it dont runs in germany so I must ask you.(I'm not sure whether I can ask this question like me) I cant watch this part already...too bad. please tell me about.

funKyVibeS*

:S

umm...The O.c when downhill third season...badly. I still watch it, but i think the farthest they'll go is 4th season.
PM me and i can give you more details if you like.

bebs

I have the first two seasons on dvd and watched them when they were on tv, and well I quit watching in the middle of the 3rd season and most probley wont buy it either. though I did "tune in" last week and it wasnt hard at all to pick it up, seems like they are using the same script just different people.

AlliSwan

1st season was good, 2nd season was great, 3rd season went way downhill, picked up a TINY bit in the middle, and reallllly dropped off the last few episodes. Tonight's finale? I don't even want to talk about it.

lackofcolor

i watched the first, second a little and maybe only 3 shows of season three..and only bc nothing else was on or re-runs..nothing that made me want to actually watch it.

Luxurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
3rd season was so dull, i only watched the finale to see who died.

and who died?
graucho.gif

JesusShaves

I agree with what everyone else says... S.1&2 were so good... i didnt actually watch the OC till my mate lent me season 1 & 2... then i started season 3.. and its just the same fricken story line over and over!

SPOILER:

i just read in the newspaper mischa bartons character is the one that dies in ryans arms...

funKyVibeS*

the finale was okay i guess...i mean...the ending was pretty gripping...BUT...it was NOTHING compared to second seasons season finale. that one just ROCKEDD

Latest posts