Obi-Wan Kenoah (yes, that's marker on his face)

midnightlouise

My 5 year old son is a Star Wars lover, and he recently got a Playstation Star Wars Lego game that has Obi-Wan Kenobi portrayed as a lego minifigure. That in itself is funny, especially because when you hit one with a light saber, the person breaks up into lego pieces...So he decided he wanted some actual Star Wars legos and we bought then for him. The next day he goes into the bathroom with the character in hand and tries to draw himself a beard like what is drawn on the Lego guy's face. In marker. I laughed so hard I cried.

Obi-WanKenoah1.JPG

Shawna

That is too funny. Did the marker come off? Graham has star wars lego and won't stop playing it. That's all I ever hear "Can I play star wars lego" Btw, Graham knew who your son was supposed to be right away so I guess he did a good job
rofl.gif

michy_mimi

that is great! you just got to love kids...or maybe not I dunno! I think it's great that you can laugh about your kid drawing all over himself with a marker. Most parents would freak out! lol

inlucesco

Bwahahaha! When I was little - about four or five - I colored all over my sleeper and when my mom asked me why I did it, I said, "Mom, it SAYS 'washable'..." and she laughed, probably like how you laughed at your son.

SO CUTE. I want one.
greengrin.gif

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
That is too funny. Did the marker come off? Graham has star wars lego and won't stop playing it. That's all I ever hear "Can I play star wars lego" Btw, Graham knew who your son was supposed to be right away so I guess he did a good job
rofl.gif

LOL! Isn't that funny how little boys of a certain age all seem to know about this stuff? That just cracks me up! The marker *did* come off, but it was touch & go for awhile.
greengrin.gif

midnightlouise

And here's another crazy thing he did that day....his (almost) 2 year old brother was supposed to be Anakin but he couldn't find the right clothes. (thank you Jesus that Anakin doesn't have a beard or he'd have drawn one on the child!!!) So since he didn't have the right outfit he just drew a big "A" on hs brother's back in lieu of clothing. bwah-ha-ha!!

Anakin.JPG

The best part is that Lij stood still for him to do it
greengrin.gif

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful1
OK How Funny Is That LOLLLLLLLL! God I Love Kids!!!!!!
rofl.gif

Yeah, you gotta love the lil devils
greengrin.gif
And you can either laugh at the craziness or cry, and I'm not much of a crier so...

I swear DH & I had kids so we could get some laughs!
lol.gif

Latest posts