Obsessed featuring Beyonce

MrsRjizzle

Tell me about it! This looks so good. I am already waiting in line to get my ticket... Beyonce looks so good! I cant wait to see her go head to head with that crazy husband stealing psycho bitch! (Well trying anyway...)

Blushbaby

Idris Elba is my friend's first cousin ;-)

I'll go and see this as I doubt it's gonna be released in the UK and I'm in NY at the end of the mth.

ETA: Just watched the trailer and the entire storyline is dictated in 2.5 mins. You can so guess the ending. I'll still go and see it to fill up a Fri or Sat evening though LOL

iadoremac

Hmmm reminds me of fatale attraction. The story line isnt unique but shall watch it on my laptop definately not going to the cinema for this.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
Hmmm reminds me of fatale attraction. The story line isnt unique but shall watch it on my laptop definately not going to the cinema for this.

Hmmm you've got a point.

TISH1124

yeah it put me in the mind of the Fatal Attaction too...However I loved that movie so hopefully this one will be just as good...And my dh and I always do Movie and dinner dates so this one will be on our list ...we like getting out of the house if only for a movie

blindpassion

Total fatal attraction style! I LOVE it

Fatal attraction is one of my favorite movies, I just hate the fact that its so old! This movie is going to be wicked.

aziajs

I wish I would give Beyonce or Papa Knowles my $12 to see this ridiculousness.
blah.gif

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
yeah it put me in the mind of the Fatal Attaction too...However I loved that movie so hopefully this one will be just as good...And my dh and I always do Movie and dinner dates so this one will be on our list ...we like getting out of the house if only for a movie

Yeah, I'm all for cinema and dinner dates! I called my boyf and he's up for going to see it
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs

I'll try to ignore the fact I'll be contributing to another Caribbean yacht holiday for Beyonce & family! LOL

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
blah.gif

lol
lol.gif

TISH1124

^^^Exactly!!! B is not the only one in the movie.....Yep i'm drooling bout that my damn self..will be front and center

stronqerx

I am sooooooooooooooooo excited for this movie!!! I was gonna post a thread about it too, lol. Beyonce looks so bad ass in this movie! I can not waittt. I sware if I was as bad ass as beyonce i'd be going crazy on some stalker chic too, lmao.

cupcake_x

I can't wait to see this. It looks like a good, SERIOUS movie, not like a lot of the crap they play nowadays.

Thanks for posting this, Tish. I actually forgot about it and needed a reminder!

stronqerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
I can't wait to see this. It looks like a good, SERIOUS movie, not like a lot of the crap they play nowadays.

Thanks for posting this, Tish. I actually forgot about it and needed a reminder!

That's what I was thinking too. It's really different from any movie that has come out recently. When I first saw the preview I was like, I am not missing this movie for anything!

chocolategoddes

I can't watch films with Beyonce in them without thinking... "Hey, that's Beyonce." So it's difficult for me to really get into her movies.

But the plot seems very interesting and with Beyonce's inner feisty-ness, I'm sure she'll be able to pull of this role.

Lizzie

I don't know why, but lately Beyonce is starting to look like her sister to me. Maybe it's her hair? I'm not sure.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i just wanna see Idris Elba.

naked.

Quote:
^^^Exactly!!! B is not the only one in the movie.....Yep i'm drooling bout that my damn self..will be front and center

Save your money and watch "The Office" or repeats of "The Wire". LOL

TISH1124

^^ I waste more money on other horrible actors/actresses in movies...I may as well take a chance on this one...besides that I don't dislike Beyonce and this appears to be a good movie...I will report back after I see it....I like good movies and good books no matter who are writing or playing the parts.

aziajs

Quote:
^^ I waste more money on other horrible actors/actresses in movies...I may as well take a chance on this one...besides that I don't dislike Beyonce and this appears to be a good movie...I will report back after I see it....I like good movies and good books no matter who are writing or playing the parts.

Hmmm....that's fine. I certainly cannot tell you how to spend your money. If you feel that it looks like a good movie...well perhaps it will be. I mean, I suppose stranger things have happened.
th_dunno.gif