OCC lip tars

butterflyeyes

That sucks! Have you not applied for a discount straight from Anastasia? Free shipping on her site too!
So I was going through my old emails on my business account and silly me realized that I DO have the Anastasia Beverly Hills discount :bang: Of course I realize this and there is only one Dipbrow color in stock on their site now lol. Random

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by butterflyeyes

Just a quick comparison of Black Dahlia, Nightmoth, and Talk That Talk pencils. (Swatches in that order)

Oh my it looks like a rerun of the same color.

mosha010

9y7e6yqa.jpg
Top: rollergirl Bottom: hoochie

AniBEE

Alright! There's to be a new primary lip tar set in mini size coming out.
yahoo.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=540npV1sfUI
0.jpg

PixieDancer

I'm trying to put my cart together for the Sephora sale... I like the possibilities with the mini primary set! I've wanted a couple of those to use to mix w other shades I have.. but never wanted to splurge on a whole big tube of each, so this could be a winner!

And I was also trying to get a nice nude lip tar for NC30/35... Any suggestions?

butterflyeyes

I'm trying to put my cart together for the Sephora sale... I like the possibilities with the mini primary set! I've wanted a couple of those to use to mix w other shades I have.. but never wanted to splurge on a whole big tube of each, so this could be a winner! And I was also trying to get a nice nude lip tar for NC30/35... Any suggestions?
You might like Interlace...just the first one that comes to mind.

PixieDancer

You might like Interlace...just the first one that comes to mind.
It looks a little too peachy for me in the few lip swatches I've seen... but maybe I'll try to look at it in person if I can get to a Sephora during the sale.
Thanks so much for the suggestion. I never really looked at that one!

butterflyeyes

It looks a little too peachy for me in the few lip swatches I've seen... but maybe I'll try to look at it in person if I can get to a Sephora during the sale.  Thanks so much for the suggestion. I never really looked at that one!
When I get home (and if I have a chance) I'll look through my collection and see what may work. If you're getting the primary set then you'll be able to tweak any color(s) you decide on if they aren't quite the color you were looking for. Or a lip liner to tweak it will work too. Everything I'm thinking off right now might be a little more peachy or pink then you're looking for.

mosha010

Ok I'm out of my bird cause i just swatched and femme is NOT a nude. More a pink.
u4yrahuv.jpg
Left to right : femme, hush and melange (last one has a bit of separation, I gotta add these to my rotation !)

PixieDancer

Left to right : femme, hush and melange (last one has a bit of separation, I gotta add these to my rotation !)
SEE!! I LOVE your swatch of Hush... but a lot of them look way too light! I have Melange in my cart now, along with Hollywood and Trick pencil that a girl on the Internet paired together for a really pretty nude shade!
And @butterflyeyes is right... if I get the primary set, I could always darken Hush if I needed to... I think Hush could work nicely if I tweak it. I was hoping to not have to, in case I don't always get the ratio right. I already have a full size Kava Kava and a mini Memento. Hmmmm? But this has been very helpful! THANKS ladies!

User38

hmm.. I like the Melange.. looks a bit corally to me. I just did my hair strawberry blonde.. lol. so I am looking at more corals.