OCC Lip Tars?

Elle93

Has anyone tried the obsessive compulsive cosmetics lip tars? I'm wondering if they're worth the $12.50

Shadowy Lady

I've got two of them (plum and pageant) and they are both very pigmented and wear for a really long time. You really need a small amount each time so I would say yes they are worth it.

I got mine from IMATS for $10 though

Meisje

I have never gotten to try them, but I've heard really conflicting reports. A lot of gurus have said they're fabulous but there's a couple threads on here where consumers haven't been so impressed. Try searching for OCC Lip Tars on the forums to see what you turn up.

ackmac

Yes I would say they are worth the price. I have 3 of them in Hush,Memento, and clear and the first 2 are both a pretty wearable pink. When they say you only need a drop its true! They stay on all day even with eating and drinking. I luv them and I can't wait to get more. I also bought a lip brush but it was backordered so I can't tell you how the brushes are. Also I ordered them on the OCC website and I got it in my mail box 2 days later so the shipping is fast too. Hope this helps!

Nik88

If you keep an eye out there may be some reductions on them as they have just changed the packaging. I just bought some off of love cosmetics that are reduced simply because they are in the old tubes This is my first lot so I hope they live up to the hype

mac_aiken

I only have one so far but I love it. It is true you only need the tiniest drop to get full on pigmentation and they seem to last forever. I bought mine off of the OCC website. The price was nice and shipping was super fast. I think they are definitely worth the price.