Oceanberry?

capspock

Hi girls! Does any of you have a pic wearing Oceanberry lipstick? I looked everywhere and I can't find a pic of someone using it, not even on the Legacy Collection.

Also, when it was released? Was it LE?

capspock

Wow, nobody has it? Is this such a hard to find item? I have my eye on a BNIB, should I buy it? I'm not a collector, but I think I might really like this color, since I read it is similar to Diva but not so drying.

ledonatella

Actually I don't recall it selling very well because you used to be able to get it on ebay real cheap and it was at the CCO for a while. It's a dark sheer berry so that's harder to sell...I don't think it was very unique as you can find alot of lipsticks for that "just bitten" look. But if you are into those colors go for it.

capspock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
Actually I don't recall it selling very well because you used to be able to get it on ebay real cheap and it was at the CCO for a while. It's a dark sheer berry so that's harder to sell...I don't think it was very unique as you can find alot of lipsticks for that "just bitten" look. But if you are into those colors go for it.

Uh, that helps a lot! Since I'm not into collecting.... this is kind of an old lipstick then, I think I will prefer to get a current color that is similar. Which one do you suggest? And thanks a gain for the help!
winks.gif

merleskaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by capspock
Uh, that helps a lot! Since I'm not into collecting.... this is kind of an old lipstick then, I think I will prefer to get a current color that is similar. Which one do you suggest? And thanks a gain for the help!
winks.gif

<PBI> I had Oceanberry and on me it was very similar to Desire, which is a Lustre that's part of the permanent collection. If you're more into Amplified Cremes, Dark Side is also close, though it's more straight-up burgundy.

merleskaya

Latest posts