October Haul-My largest haul ever!!!Lots of pics

hawaii02

AWESOME haul!!!
smiles.gif

Colorwise, how does My Favorite Color compare to NYX's Champagne?? MFC looks so pretty!
smiles.gif

panther27

Amazing hauling girl!I love Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton,my man just bought me the large bottle,it smells sooooo good-enjoy.
yahoo.gif

val-x

I have a few questions
smiles.gif

how does the fairy dust perfume smell like?
what's a colour lab?
what is she laq used for?

Awesome haul btw!

new-xero

Quote:
Originally Posted by val-x
I have a few questions
smiles.gif

how does the fairy dust perfume smell like?
what's a colour lab?
what is she laq used for?

Awesome haul btw!

The perfume is a floral smell with a hint of (citrus) fruit and vanilla. Its really good.
Colorlab is a cosmetics company/counter that allows you to "invent" your own color make up, then they make it right in front of you. Its a really fun process.
::Colorlab Cosmetics::

She laq is a eye liner sealer. It comes with a lip wand, eyeliner brush, and mascara wand so its not just for eyeliner. Its really good if you want long wearing/smudgeproof liner

new-xero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
AWESOME haul!!!
smiles.gif

Colorwise, how does My Favorite Color compare to NYX's Champagne?? MFC looks so pretty!
smiles.gif

I don't have Champagne, but MFC is very glittery.

new-xero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeL
Ooohhh I WISH there was a Lush near me! Such awesome, yummy stuff. I'd end up using it all in one day, hehe.

Lucky you, great haul!

P.S. Where did you get the 120 color palette? Ebay?

Yeah I got mine on ebay. I paid about $22 shipped for it. Theirs quite a few sellers selling the same palette.

NewlyMACd

Geez that's some serious haul there. I really enjoyed looking at it. Living vicariosly through you, lol