Octomom Reality Show Deal expected soon

iadoremac

Nadya Suleman in talks for reality TV show - MSN TV News

Why are they encouraging this woman?
angry.gif

moopoint

For whatever reason, train wrecks=ratings

Society seems to relish in trashy behavior. I have never understood it.

TISH1124

Good....at least she can provide for all those kids and the taxpayers won't have to...I say more power to her for whatever she can do to be a tax paying citizen and not expecting hand outs for her crazy breeding....She needs several shows....

PollyRhythm

Seriously?!!! I guess people really aren't looking at the big picture. Innocent Kids + Crazy parent(s) = A Screwed up ass life for the kids later on. I wouldn't support this even if I got money to watch it.

MACATTAK

I think one of my teachers said it best. She is a product of a sick society. As we can see she is being rewarded for her irresponsible behavior, so why not? It's really sad.

MrsRjizzle

Yeahhh. We can all watch and look forward to some inspiring looks from her with the $1000 worth of MAC she bought. hahhaha... jk.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
what are they gonna call it, Octopussy?

this chick womps. blah.

No it's the remake of The Little Old Lady that Lived in a Shoe...

There was an old woman,
Who lived in a shoe;
She had so many children,
She didn't know what to do.
She gave them some broth,
Without any bread;
She whipped them all soundly,
And sent them to bed.​

I always wondered where their damn daddy was too........

coachkitten

I will definately be watching this show........

...When MAC eye shadows start to fly out of my ass! Why even waste airwaves airing that crap? I just wish that lady would go away. I feel so sorry for her kids.

TISH1124

^^^ True she can't go away because the public is so obsessed with constantly making her news and talking about her.

BeccalovesMAC

^^^^ i agree if people would quit giving a crap about her, she wouldn't get all this attention. I cant even be mad at just her. Im pissed at the doctors who artificially impregnated her. Its their fault that they allow that shit to go down. she loves the attention. Im so sick of her and her fucken the 'cooter' lips on her face. She looks worse then joan rivers.

Makeup Emporium

Isn't she the one who said in one of her first interviews that she would NEVER do a reality show?? I believe she said that she felt that it would exploit the children! So now that there is actually the opportunity to do it she is no longer worried about the children?

This lady makes me so mad. Unfortunately it is all of her poor children that are going to suffer and have to pay for her mistakes for the rest of their lives. None of them will be able to lead a normal life.
cry.gif

kimmy

i thought cps was trying to take her kids away from her because she's obviously unfit. she's nobody without her giant brood of test tube babies...i guess the show will just consist of her blowing through her government assistance checks on robertson blvd? NICE!

TISH1124

Supossedly she is doing the shows because she is now refusing to take government assistance....Hummmm whatever...I will not be watching.....

chocolategoddes

A reality show for someone who has no sense of reality?

Whooo boy!

It's like giving Louie Anderson his own series of aerobic fitness videos.

kisou

It's all just really disgusting. Either she's being outright exploited or she just wants more time in the spotlight. I think it's the later... and poor kids.

I hear of mothers saying that it's hard enough to take care of 3 or 4 kids; none of the ocotomom's kids will get the real attention and care they all deserve.