Odd CCO buy

RobinG

Hi I was at a local CCO and found an odd looking eyeshadow. It came in a copper looking box, Its in a cooper container, and its called Leisuretime. What and when did this come out? I dont ever remember seeing this packaging before.

RobinG

Thank you all. I bought it. I love the color. There was one other color with the same packaging but I didnt get it. They did have all the chromglasses I got three.

Thanks again

HOTasFCUK

Do you remember what the other colour was? I'm pretty sure they made goldbit with the gold packing and that colour is soooo hard to find!

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Do you remember what the other colour was? I'm pretty sure they made goldbit with the gold packing and that colour is soooo hard to find!

i dont think it was, if I remember correctly it came out with Lustrevision, but I could be wrong.

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
i dont think it was, if I remember correctly it came out with Lustrevision, but I could be wrong.

belle azure came out in june of 2005.
it included goldbit, belle azure, elite, leisuretime, and lucky green.

goldbit was re-promoted in the worldwide release of lustrevision.

RobinG

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK

I am not sure but I can call them today and find out. I do know they had alot of both of the colors.

katie_070405

Speaking of goldbit.......Last time I was at my cco in nashville, tn.......They HAD goldbit on display and upon looking for one (I couldn't find any on the shelf) I asked an employee if they had anymore. Well, she looked around for a minute before telling me no. Anyway, I am still holding the tester in my hand and ask if I can just buy it. (honestly I didn't care if it had been tested...I wanted it that bad and can steralize it myself) Upon telling me no she grabbed it out of my hand....and I mean grabbed. I just stood there stunned thinging ...omg....i just had goldbit in my hand. I seriously thought I was going to start crying in the store (I guess that's when you know you're addicted. So, the summary of this long story is I guess cco do sometimes have goldbit.

Latest posts