Odd color...

Cherrymint

Hello everyone! I hope you guys can help me find a similar eyeshadow...the only way I can really describe it is a shimmery grey with a lilac/pinkish undertone...I found similar ones like Maybelline expert eyes eyeshadow in "Pretty Grey"(pearl eyeshadow) #135*no longer available in stores...only on ebay but not going to pay $20 + s&h for MAYBELLINE brand e/s* and Nars eyeshadow duo in "Egea" (the smokey lilac side). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! (any brand!!!)TIA
tong.gif

for reference here are similar colors I had in mind (don't be thrown off by the nails...I am looking for EYESHADOW):

cutenurse2486

The color you describe really makes me think of Vex e/s from MAC. I don't know how alike they will be, but you should check it out...it is a very pretty shimmery grey/pink color! Hope that helps some!
smiles.gif

panda0410

I was thinking of Vex too actually! Not sure if there are any other MAC dupes for a colour like that, Pin Curl has a pink undertone, but its not exactly a grey base, more a pearl I guess. You might have to try layering a few colours
shrugs.gif

Makeup Emporium

This looks like MAC French Grey to me (Taupe w/silver pearlized pigment). Although that is a hard colour to find...but it gorgeous!

LaGoddess

Maybe try Vex with a bit of Crytsal to add that slight lilac tone? I bet it would look even prettier then the Maybelline shadow.

Cherrymint

Thank Yousss!!! I went down to my local CCO and picked up Pin Curl and Vex!! I will defenetly play around with these and maybe add some other grey shadow along with them to "create" that color...*i wish I had found french grey...no luck*. Crystal seems like it would work too! THANKS AGAIN everone!!!
urock.gif