Odd Couple saw the Sky from the Sea! (ElectroFlash)

hr44

Aww thanks guys for liking this. I have always loved the purple/blue combo looks and gave it a try. I had fun with this and let me tell you something INVEST in SEA & SKY! Granted I love all the duos I got but this one is a MUST. That dark blue is in a world of it's own.

I'm just really happy this came out to your guys' liking. WOO HOO!!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hr44
and let me tell you something INVEST in SEA & SKY! Granted I love all the duos I got but this one is a MUST. That dark blue is in a world of it's own.

Agreed, I got me a back-up of Sea and Sky.....Your combination and blending of the colors are so beautiful. I love this look on you....

hr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnitdown_x
The colors look great on you, and it looks really polished :].

Thanks! I was actually pretty particular on the outcome of this look, so I'm glad it came out smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
WOW, this is so pretty with your eyes, definitely makes them pop! Awesome blending too!

This is why I love my pencil brush (219) and the 217. They came through with this look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkee-Belle
Very cool! Im glad these MES look pretty pigmented...

They really are! I thought I was going to have to get them wet, but no need. Especially for the Sea&Sky.
I did have to pack on the purple everytime I blended the edges to retain color and it worked like a charm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacylynne
Gorgeous!!!
I wish I was able to wear blues

Why can't you? I've always had this thing that I believe everyone can pull off ROYGBIV just a variation of the shade. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doniad101
Gorgeous look and I love your eyebrows!!

Thanks! I just waxed them myself that very morning! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSimplicity
Your eyes totally pop! G-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!
smiles.gif

Haaa haa... one of my brothers said that too. He thinks it's the purple, I think so to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Agreed, I got me a back-up of Sea and Sky.....Your combination and blending of the colors are so beautiful. I love this look on you....

Thank you and I'm right with you on purchasing a back up. =) I've never loved a color so much.

*Moni-Luv*

WOW!!! That looks great. You're totally making me regret not buying "Odd couple"!!! Guess I got more damage to do to my wallet!

p.s It was soooooo great meeting you at the mall!!! That was awesome meeting another Specktranette IRL!

hr44

Thanks ladies! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Moni-Luv*
WOW!!! That looks great. You're totally making me regret not buying "Odd couple"!!! Guess I got more damage to do to my wallet!

p.s It was soooooo great meeting you at the mall!!! That was awesome meeting another Specktranette IRL!

Ha ha it is a fun combo. By the way, if we go shopping together (which we sooo totally should!), I'm not very good at swaying you away from something. I've always been the "SHOPPING buddy" for a reason. LOL.

I'm really glad I met you though. Good to meet fellow addicts in the same area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersday
great colors on you, i love how you made that outer edge so sharp and dramatic! gorgeous!

Thank you! I usually do two different tricks for this. Place tape at the edge of the eye and the apply the shade (but this can be irritating) or my basic fav just get a clean wipe and swipe in a straight direction. =) It can be perfected then when you apply foundation with a small brush to create your perfect line.