Off the radar pigment

Penn

So I picked this up as a last minute decision at the CCO and now I have no idea what to do with it. Any suggestions or recommendation would be greatly appreciated
smiles.gif

Thanks!

mrsgray

I got this from my CCO as well about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I was inspired by an orange & gray shirt I was wearing. I did an orange & silver FOTD that I posted about a week ago. I used off the radar in my crease.

panda0410

This one fades quickly so use a good base, its one of my less desireable piggies as an eyeshadow and I always try to use a similar colour base if I do use it as an e/s - try mangomix shadestick or some genuine orange piggie + WBMM underneath and you will get better results
winks.gif

By itself its is quite sheer and that can be a bonus if you want to use it as a blush - for this it works quite well! Its quite nice as a lip colour too. I have a warmer skin tone so even though its sheer its quite versatile for me. Cooler toned girls might find it harder to use.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
This one fades quickly so use a good base, its one of my less desireable piggies as an eyeshadow and I always try to use a similar colour base if I do use it as an e/s - try mangomix shadestick or some genuine orange piggie + WBMM underneath and you will get better results
winks.gif

By itself its is quite sheer and that can be a bonus if you want to use it as a blush - for this it works quite well! Its quite nice as a lip colour too. I have a warmer skin tone so even though its sheer its quite versatile for me. Cooler toned girls might find it harder to use.

Wow...these are great ideas. I had never thought of using it on my lips or cheeks.

I agree, it does fade quickly. I was surprised by that actually. If you have the Fafi Eyes 2 quad this color works really well with Shockwave from that quad. It intensifies the color dramatically.

mrsgray

hmmm..I didn't know it faded quickly. I wore it and it did fine. I just used UDPP as a base.

Those are some great ideas, I would've never thought to use it as a blush. Thanks!