Office Work

luminious

I know a lot of you work in offices and what not and I have an interview at a doctors office on Monday and just wanna know your advice.

I know I shouldn't wear my usual MAC make-up so how should I do it instead? Also what should I wear?

Thanks girls!

toby1

Just go neutral you can still wear MAC though, I usually wear lipstick instead of gloss also

luminious

I think I might just do very light make-up.. foundation, blush, nude eyes and lips. Just to keep it conservative and if I get the job I will then probably go back to my usual make-up.

Would a black skirt and top be fine or would it be too dark? I have heels or knee high boots, but i think i will stick with the heels.

Cruella

For my most recent job interviews, I wore Vanilla pigment on my eyes with Blacktrack fluidliner, black mascara, Milani Luminous blush & MAC Sophisto l/s. I wore a black skirt w/jacket & a light blue blouse for the first interview & the same jacket w/black pants on my second interview. Don't know if it was me or my "look" but I got the job
smiles.gif

toby1

A black skirt and top would definitely be fine(you can never go wrong with black) but you could also pair another color top with the skirt, as long as it's not real low cut, since black goes with everything if you have a top in a color you like that looks good on you go for it. I would definitely wear heels and not the boots, at least until you get a feel for the office...hths

alurabella

Make sure you wear close toed shoes, and a skirt knee length or lower. If you have a jacket you can wear over a blouse, that would be perfect!!

Wear neutrals, definitely. And a sheer lip. nothing too bright.

luminious

Quote:
Originally Posted by alurabella
Make sure you wear close toed shoes, and a skirt knee length or lower. If you have a jacket you can wear over a blouse, that would be perfect!!

Wear neutrals, definitely. And a sheer lip. nothing too bright.

The shoes are closed toes and I don't have any of jackets now.. they all got ruined at my old job. I def need to buy some more.

For makeup I think maybe just some dazzelight and pink opal, luminous blush and pretty please lipstick.. with the other norms.