Oh boy, mom's gonna kill me...hope she doesn't check my bank account balance? :\

VeganChick

Lesson 1: It's generally a bad to give a teenage girl her own bank account, complete with a VISA debit card and checkbook and hundreds of dollars of cash.

So I set up a PayPal account and an eBay account meaning to just buy an Urban Decay lot, and maybe a big eyeshadow palette or some brushes.
Well, still waiting for the UD auction to end, but I'm pretty sure I'll win.
However, I've managed to spend $140 already.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Meaning I'll be spending a little less than $200 total...and I promised my mom I'd spend less than half that!
SOS.gif

The only good thing is that I've already bought like 14 lipglosses, 3 mascaras, and one vegan purse (all from various brands), plus 18 samples of MAC pigments in various colors. Plus 3 more pretty glosses will probably be mine in a few days. The UD lot is HUGE, with like 14 full size items. Plus, I bumped the price up over $50, so she's throwing in like 5 more items too. And saving me like $100. So that makes me very happy.
I'll post pics whenever I start getting the stuff. It'll probably take a week or two to get most of it...
However, I'm really scared that mom's gonna open a can of whoop on me... :eek2:
However, maybe she can be persuaded by the fact that I don't have to buy much makeup at all for school? I would've liked to buy some more blush and foundation and stuff, but now I don't think she's gonna want to spend any more money on makeup. Ever.
But I'm excited that I get to play with pretty makeup.
greengrin.gif

Carolyn

VeganChick

I just got 3 packages today. One was the HUGE UD lot and it's awesome! And a bunch of other little things. I'll update with pictures tonight and I'm gonna put my stash online later, since it just got a whole lot better!
greengrin.gif

Oh, and I spent like $37.50 on brushes at the bookstore (which got me 7 brushes). And I'm nearly done w/ transactions for a few more items, so I'll update this post in a week or so once I get everything else in.