Oh Dear, I look just like a Cupcake!

Mien

Well.. not really, but it's a Sugarsweet look and it's supersweet.
winks.gif

These products were released in the NL yesterday so it's my first play with 'em.

04-04002.jpg
04-04056.jpg

04-04064.jpg
04-04022.jpg

<Scroll down for close-ups>

Face/Cheecks:
Smashbox primer
Strobe Liquid
NYX Concealer in a jar + Dior Hydrating concealer
Studio Sculpt found.
Hema light reflecting powder + MSFN + Accentuate/Sculpt
Too Darling + Luna CCB
Perfect Topping MSF, Moon River MB
Smashbox Blush-Softlights Duo: Film/Premiere

04-04007.jpg

04-04049.jpg

04-04014.jpg

04-04048.jpg

Eyes:
Hema base
Rich Purple c/l (crease/V and liner)
Greenstroke p/p
Sugarshot, Dear Cupcake, Club, Aquavert, Mont Black, Purple Haze e/s
Perfect Topping MSF
Plummed Violet CCB
MF Masterpiece Mascara

04-04052.jpg

04-04040.jpg

04-04033.jpg

04-04065.jpg

04-04043.jpg

Lips:
Lollipop Loving l/s
Sugar Shock Lipgelée
Sugar Trance l/g
(added these because they match the Sugarsweet names
yes.gif
)

04-04011.jpg

There's a lot of pics in this post, hope you guys don't mind, figured this would give the most complete view of the make-up.

Thanks for viewing, let me know what you think,
have a great weekend!

xx Mien.

yummy411

i've been away from specktra for a little bit.. but i realize i miss your fotds! this is a great sugar sweet look.. love the purples!

Mien

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria-xo
This is pretty & It brings the colour of your eyes out too
smiles.gif
!

Thank you! I love using purples, they work so well with my blue/green eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I like the eye color and you have nice brows

Thanks! It actually took me a while to get them into the right shape, there's been a time that Ireally overplucked, when I look back at FOTD's from a year ago I'm so ashamed but at the time I really liked the supersmall brows. This shape seems to work way better for me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowsandhearts
your brows are so perfect!!! I wish I have brows like that >.< I can never get the colour right.

Ow wow, thank you. I'm actually using a powder/pomade duo by Vincent Longo, it's created for gals with black hair, however, my natural hair color is light brown (it's dyed in a darker reddisch-brown), but my brows have always had a darker color, I've tried using colors that match my hair, but they looked silly because the darker browhairs were always showing through. I'm really happy with the VL color, but they don't have a lot of different shades to choose from. If anyone is interestedin knowing: I'm using the Bodyshop's 'Slanted Brush' to apply the powder and pomade, my HG brow brush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
i've been away from specktra for a little bit.. but i realize i miss your fotds! this is a great sugar sweet look.. love the purples!

Thanks hun, you're so sweet!! Actually, I haven't been very active on Specktra for a while now, just got back to posting my FOTD's on here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracey82
Nice look, makes me want Lollipop Loving even more now.

I got it the first time it came out, with Heatherette, basicly because I wanted a lippie in that gorgeous packaging and the other colors didn't seem like they could work on me, but it actually became on of my faves, it's a very versatile color: beauiful with a lot of pink, nude and coral lipglasses. Would deffinately recommend it, although it tends to look quite different on different people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
gorgeous! luv the purple liner

Thank you, I love the new chromalines and this purple one is beautiful as a liner aswell as a base.
smiles.gif

Latest posts