Oh Earthly Riches... how I heart thee!

makeupMOMMA

I bought Earthly Riches last week and dipped into it yesterday. And can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the MESs. Magnificent!! And in the last picture, you can see the subtle shimmer baked into these shadows.

And excuse me for only really doing my eyes. I was in a hurry and we were behind already, hah.

(all MAC unless stated otherwise)

FACE

Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 (242)
Select Sheer/Pressed Powder NC45 (182)

BROWS
Bonnie Bell Liner in Espresso
STILA Brow Set w/ FIX+ (generic angle brush)

EYES
Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 (all over - 242)
UDPP
Gray of Earthly Riches MES (lid - 239)
Purple of Earthly Riches MES (crease/above crease - 239, 217)
Beauty Marked e/s (outer V - 222)
Carbon e/s (top lashline, dipped in mixing medium - 266)

Shroom e/s (highlight - 239)
Graphblack Technakohl (waterline)
L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara

LIPS
Aquaphor Healing Ointment

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to a look everyone! Hope you have a fantastic Turkey Day!

Barbie

I bought this shadow just the other day and since I normally wear neutral colors I was wondering what to do with it and you have certainly helped me figure it out. Awesome look!

yummy411

how do you get your colors to look so smooth and pretty? i have engaging and it looks very light and frosty. i use it wet and it gets a tad chalky =( any advice? great look!

makeupMOMMA

Thank you to everyone for the warming comments
winkiss.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie
I bought this shadow just the other day and since I normally wear neutral colors I was wondering what to do with it and you have certainly helped me figure it out. Awesome look!

Hi Barbie! Earthly Riches is an amazing combination! I even went back to get them ALL, lol. I was a little intimidated at first because the colors look very dark and I thought it would just look like smudge or black eye. But they are amazingly soft and buildable. I'm so glad that I've been able to help. Let me know if how it works out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
how do you get your colors to look so smooth and pretty? i have engaging and it looks very light and frosty. i use it wet and it gets a tad chalky =( any advice? great look!

Hey sweetie. I picked up engaging also and haven't played with it yet. I'd have to try it out but I'm thinking I might do either Rubeneque p/p, Fresco Rose p/p, or Fusion Gold (Metal-X) under the pink, and Indianwood p/p under the copper and then blending it with Soft Brown and perhaps Sketch (or Carbon depending on how dark you want) for the outer-V. Please let me know what you come across when you do.

Have a great weekend folks.