Oh my dear, you DESERVE a new Juicy bag!!

Tinkee-Belle

I loooove this.. I am thinking about buying it for the fall, but I will probably get the white/pink one. I am daydreamer obsessed like you! My last 3 bags have been daydreamers and I will continue to buy them! Have u seen the grey and white one with the chains and the big ring?? Its not on Nordys site but its on the Juicy one.. LOVE!

Congrats on surviving the weekend.. it was INSANE in there!!!!!!

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkee-Belle
I loooove this.. I am thinking about buying it for the fall, but I will probably get the white/pink one. I am daydreamer obsessed like you! My last 3 bags have been daydreamers and I will continue to buy them! Have u seen the grey and white one with the chains and the big ring?? Its not on Nordys site but its on the Juicy one.. LOVE!

Congrats on surviving the weekend.. it was INSANE in there!!!!!!

Oooh I love the white and pink one.. but I'm just too hard on bags.. it would be filthy in like two days!!
smiles.gif
Daydreamers are my fav they fit EVERYTHING!!

LOL yeah it was insane!! It's worse than the holidays!!

VDUB*BELLA

Veryyyy very pretty and 'mature' for a Daydreamer.
I have a Daydreamer too (blue/red/white with an Anchor on it) and I am just so in love with it
Well deserved!

juicygirl

i was just in nordstroms the other day and snapped up the juicy heart locket and heart earrings since they were on sale. the girl was very good because i couldnt decide if i wanted it in silver or gold and she told me i should buy both!! and i did, lol. enjoy the bag. sexy.

Latest posts