Oh social networks screwin my life ;)

angeluv009

Ugh. Here is my dilemma and it’s a bit immature but I need advice and am kind of embarrassed to ask my friends for advice. Here goes…
So I’m in grad school and I’ve liked this guy for a while and I get super nervous around him and I’ve never felt this way before. We’ve spoken and had conversations in groups and if we’re directly looking at each other in the hall or whatever he will say hi, but if we’re in class together he glances at me (because I can see him do it) and doesn’t look at me when I look at him or say hi. (See I told you it’s kind of silly)…
Anywho, I’ve sent him a friend request on fb and he hasn’t approved or denied me and the only reason I think he’s seen it is because now his stupid activity shows up on my wall because I’ve requested him. What does this mean?! I want to know if I should still try to talk to him or just get a hint….
Thanks in advance for reading this and replying! You'd really be helping me out.

my_adored

When it comes to these kinds of things, I am at a loss for words. I truly don't know the right advice for you. But I can tell you what I would do. If a guy likes you..bottom line... more than likely he is gonna book a date. He will find a way to ask you out (maybe indirectly through a friend if he is shy), but he will make a move. I learned very early on that it is not a good idea to ask guys out. I just don't do it (too much rejection I suppose). But I find that when a guys likes me, he will... make it known. So wait it out. And social networking things do not a relationship make. Don't worry about the flo thing (just my opinion again). Talk to him in person. And maybe flirt a little.

roLLerGrrL

If you can see his postings/activity etc on your wall, it usually means he has accepted your friend request.

angeluv009

my_adored, thanks so much. Sometimes you just need to hear someone tell you what you've been thinking all along. Ur absolutely right that if a guy is interested he will most definitely make the move especially if I've given him an olive branch with the whole requesting him thing. I figured it would have at least broken the ice and let him know that I was a little interested because I made a move and he def has no excuse to be shy since I've put myself out there. Oh well, I've decided to just let it be. Again, thanks so much!
RollerGrrl, I thought the same thing, but then when i clicked on his profile it said awaiting friend request on the top of the page. I really don't know why I can see him writing on other people's wall but I'm sure he hasn't accepted. Thanks for the response though!

hello_my_apple

he saw it, and he hasnt responded yet i would just forget it, like someone said if a guy wants to be with you or is intrested in you he will make it know.

vc1079

I would just move on!! If that guy isn't even kind enough to accept you as a friend on facebook then he is obviously too stuck up and full of himself!
Girl you deserve so much better! You should find someone who WANTS to you to YOU. Instead of having such a beautiful girl staring at his FB profile waiting for him to accept!

Latest posts