oh woodwinked where were thou lol

Asela88

So I was doing a bit of sping cleaning in my room and organizing my messy dresser draws and I found my woodwinked eyeshadow..<3 god knows how long its been missing..so I figured I would use it..I love green eyeshadow but i never know how to wear it..everytime I use green eyeshadow It just doesnt look right to me..if someone could help that would be great
smiles.gif

OHH yea my brows look gross sorry about that im getting them done tomorrow lol

Face:
Moisutre blend nc25
blotting powder
blush baby blush
blush of youth Beauty powder

eyes:
TFSI
woodwinked eyeshadow
soft bown eyeshadow
and 2 green eyeshadows from the 88 pallete the bottom 2 in the green row

Lips:
Virgin kiss Lipglass
Way to love lipstick
(all my lipsticks look like the same color lol)

P4240026.jpg

P4240029.jpg

You look gorgeous!

I have brown hair, brown and woodwinked makes me look ill. I may have to try some greens with it because this is gorgeous on you!

amberenees

w/ this lOOkie i wOuld either...
a) dO mOre a cut crease...like make a very stark/clean line at the crease and only fOcus the green above that line
b)fOcus the green On the Outer V and maybe On yOur bOttOm lash line
Or if you are just doing the green by itself...
place the green On the lid gOing slightly intO the crease and smOke Out the edges w/ sOme black eye-shadOw & finish w/ liner & mascara

the pOssibilities are really endless especially w/ such a pretty face!!!
greengrin.gif

user47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewels4Jewels

I have brown hair, brown and woodwinked makes me look ill.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! But I really want this to work for me. Maybe switching up the base would help. I still have to play with it more.

madnicole

you look gorgeous - love the eyes and the lipstick! Although the greens you used are gorgeous, perhaps a smokier, more olive green might be better with your colouring? a suggestion only, the brighter green still does suit you...

Asela88

thanks so much guys amberenees im definetly gonna try what you said..the green i used looked a bit darker in person but still Im gonna look for a better green..any rec? im thinking humid?

amberenees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asela88
thanks so much guys amberenees im definetly gonna try what you said..the green i used looked a bit darker in person but still Im gonna look for a better green..any rec? im thinking humid?

glad i cOuld be sOme help...
please let me know how it turns out!!!
i think humid wOuld be lOvely... but i'm sure any green will dO!!!