Oh yeah, it's definitely Spring Break!!

iheartangE

A few looks from last week before Spring Break...because I haven't worn any makeup since Saturday-I looooove sleeping in
smiles.gif

Anyway, here we go:

Pictures3_6007.jpg

I don't know why I'm leaning back like that....but whatevs.

Pictures3_6003.jpg

Pictures3_6017.jpg

...Yeah I started that whole type-onto-the-picture thing. It helps me so I don't have to remember what I used like a week later. I hope that works for ya'll, if you want to know how I did everything, just ask and I will gladly type the placement and technique out for you!!

Also, that look in like...gray in those pictures but in real life it was very much not. It was silver on the lid and teeeeeeeeal in the crease. But yeah...

Pictures3_7010.jpg

Pictures3_7007.jpg

Pictures3_7004.jpg

Hooray for red lipstick!

This last look is an EOTD, but I put it in here anyway
tong.gif

Pictures3_7014.jpg

Pictures3_7016.jpg

I used:

MAC Canton Candy paint as a base
The lightest shade from the Stila Rose e/s Trio all over lid
MAC p/g in Helium on brow bone and tear duct area
NYX e/s in Black in crease and outer V
UD 24/7 e/l in Zero on both upper and lower lashlines (smudged) and inner rims
L'Oreal Volume Shocking mascara

...The end! Let me know what you think
smiles.gif
And thanks for looking!!

nunu

you are just soooo gorgeous! i really love them all especially the last too. Can you tell me the colour placement of the second look?

iheartangE

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
you are just soooo gorgeous! i really love them all especially the last too. Can you tell me the colour placement of the second look?

Thank you nunu!! You are the sweetest! Of course
smiles.gif
I used Indianwood on my lid and into my crease as a base, Ochre Style on my lid, Amber Lights on my inner crease, Brown Down in my outer crease, Roach in my outer V, then highlighted my brow bone with Vanilla pigment and (although you can't see it in the pictures) Motif in my tear duct area.

...Thank you so much everyone!! You make me feel like this:
yahoo.gif