Ohio MAC Addict

Tat2dbeauty07

Hi my name is Heather and I'm a MAC Addicts (haha I feel like im introducing myself at an AA meeting) Atleast this is less harmful to myself. I'm 20 and a single mommy to a beautiful little 4 month old daughter Hallie. As a single mother working on my certificate in accounting I believe I should be allowed to reward my self every now and again for my accomplishments and not just for my accomplishments but for me to feel better every now and again and the way I reward my self is with MAC. I have a very close friend that typically goes with me to my local MAC counter at Macy's and she thinks its absurd on what I spend on make-up but like I will tell anyone when your buying MAC its an investment your buying into the quality of the product. I'm here in hopes of learning some tricks on applying make-up I love to buy make-up but Im not so good at putting it on my mother doesnt wear make-up so growing up I did'nt have the guide on the what to do and not to do stuff. Im more of a natural kind of girl when I wear my colors I don't go to dramatic my favorite MAC Gloss is from their Lip Gel'ee collection MOONSTONE. As for Eyeshadows I bought the SPRING GREEN MIX to play up my Green eyes last night but I usually wear GOLD MODE AND MAUVEMENT. I lose the MASCARA X mascara Ive tried pro lash it tends to clump on me I like the brush much better on the mascara x. I got much much more mac but those are my top favorites and what I typically use.

Retropinuplady

Welcome
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

I agree 100% why not treat yourself when you work so had at been a mum as well as your accounting you deserve it. I know exactly what you mean growing up my mum isn't a make up person either so I never learnt the tips and tricks until I was in my late teens

Mac quality is amazing and even better when you have sensitive skin that can break out with cheap brands.

Your friend may not understand you but theres a whole community here that know exactly what you mean lol

mac_addict.gif

Kirsty

Hi,

I know how you feel, im also studying for an accounting qualification. you need to treat yourself every so often
winks.gif
its hard work!

MAC-Addict03

I totally agree with you on Mac being a good investment. Its not just makeup you'll use short term, it is good quality long lasting make up. I recently got into Mac and have spent a few hundred dollars on it, and at first I felt bad about it, but you gotta look at the bright side of it being such good makeup, and there's so many addicts out there its nice to have people understand where your coming from, so definitely spoil yourself once in a while for your accomplishments, you go girl!

mac_addict.gif
winkiss.gif
drools.gif
cutey.gif
th_DANCE.gif

gildedangel

My mom doesn't like how much money I spend at MAC, but she doesn't really understand the whole "makeup" thing. Anyways I completely understand where you are coming from on that! Welcome to Specktra, you are going to love it here!!!

atwingirl

Go Bucks! I mean Buy MAC!!!
Thank god sunny days are finally upon us. It makes the Dazzleglass that much snazzier, don't you agree!

yes.gif

Latest posts