Oil-free daytime moisturizer?

steenface

I'm on the hunt for an affordable moisturizer to wear during the day. I used to wear MAC's prep+prime face but have since switched to a different primer. I've been using ProActiv's oil-free moisturizer but it ran out and I hate trying to track it down for a reasonable price.

I'd like something drugstore brand. My skin is oily so preferably oil-free or at least not very heavy. I'm also really sensitive to products with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide; it makes the skin around my mouth dry out and peel.

Any ideas? I've been looking at the shelves at various stores but I can never make up my mind so I'm hoping maybe some of you lovely gals will be able to help or at least give me somewhere to start!

THANK YOU!

mmmakeup

Nivea does a nice, light, oil free day moisturiser with SPF (15 I think). Works well on my oily/combination/acne prone skin, and doesn't make my foundation slide off like some moisturisers do. Its about £4 in Superdrug in the UK.

HTH!

EDIT: Its not designed to treat acne so shouldn't have SA or BP in it, so you shouldn't have to worry about any peeling!

hawaii02

I've been playing the moisturizer game for awhile. Based on MUA reviews, I picked up Eucerin Sensitive Skin moisturizer. It has SPF 15 in it. If you don't mind the sunscreen smell, it's not bad.

amyzon

It took me forever to find one I liked but I have been LOVING Biore's Dual Fusion Moisturizer. It's SPF 30 and has a dual pump (kinda like the old school mentadent) with one side sunscreen and one side moisturizer. The moisturizer is like a gel and the sunscreen is not greasy at ALL, and it all sinks in to your skin really well. I have sensitive skin and I can even use it around my eyes. It smells really fresh and nice too.
smiles.gif

steenface

Thank you! I'll give these a try. They're great recommendations and hopefully I can find something that works!
smiles.gif

kariii

Quote:
Originally Posted by steenface
Thank you! I'll give these a try. They're great recommendations and hopefully I can find something that works!
smiles.gif

300_238943.jpg

I recommend this!