Oil-free moisturizer

imthebeesknees

Hai ladies,

I've been using No.7 Rebalancing Day Gel (Canadian brand i think) as my daily moisturizer for a couple years now just because I haven't found anything else that works well for my skin. I think it's a decent product, but not amazing. So I was just wondering if you ladies have any suggestions. Thanks! xo

MAChostage

What are your skin's characteristics? Any other things one might need to know? I'm slightly oily in the T-zone, and I use Phisoderm's Clarifying Gel Facial Moisturizer (contains water, butylene glycol, diphenyl).

ThePowderPuff

If moisturizers doesn't work for you and you have oily skin then why use any? Use a good toner or serum instead, there's no need to use one if you don't need one.

imthebeesknees

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
What are your skin's characteristics? Any other things one might need to know? I'm slightly oily in the T-zone, and I use Phisoderm's Clarifying Gel Facial Moisturizer (contains water, butylene glycol, diphenyl).

Well, my skin is slightly oily as well, mainly the T-zone. I've never had acne or anything like that, i just get a couple blemishes here and there. But I would definitely like to try what you are using if your skin is slightly oily as well. Where would I find Phisoderm??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
If moisturizers doesn't work for you and you have oily skin then why use any? Use a good toner or serum instead, there's no need to use one if you don't need one.

That's actually a good idea, I've never tried that. Is that what you use??? And if so, which products do you use?

Thanks ladies!!

Mercurial

I'm using Effaclar Sebo-Regulating Mattifying Moisturiser by La Roche Posay and this is specifically for oily skin. My skin is combination at best though over the summer was more oily than usual so I switched to this as heard some good reviews about it. Good for tightening pores and creating an even make up base too!

ywill

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Lotion- has a non-greasy formulation that is mild, non-irritating and long lasting. This gentle moisturizing formula contains emollients and humectants that bind moisture to the skin. This fragrance-free moisturizer contains no lanolins or parabens.

Mabelle

if your oily b.kamins matte moisturizer with bio maple and spf 15.
godo oil free ones are the yogurt moisturizer by korres (great for dehydrated skin and oily skin), sheer transformation by ole henriksen is another good one.if your concerned with ageing i would suggest the qucercetine and oak moisturizer by korres. Or even hope in a jar (i believe theres an oil free)