Oil Spill, Pin Up-ish, Jealousy

fafinette21

Wow, so here is my 3rd, 4th and 5th FOTDs. I haven't posted one in forever! And it's not because I haven't been doing makeup, it's because my camera/me are severely lacking in the photo taking department. So I've never felt like the photos were good enough to merit posting. But I've found a new way of taking pictures, so they do look a little better. They still don't look as good as they do in real life but I can't really do anything about it, lol.

In all of these looks I have the same basic stuff on, so I'll post that here, and then post the eyeshadows I used underneath the picture.

Basic
SFF NW15
SF powder NW20
Blushbaby blush
Studio finish concealer NW15
Brow powder in Soft Charcoal
Covergirl Lashblast mascara
Blacktrack fluidline
Feline kohl power
UDPP

nothing on my lips...just vaseline or something.

Oil Spill (i called it this because of when you see oil on the ground or gasoline or something it has that weird way of being a different colour depending on what angle you're looking at it, anyway this reminded me of that)

DSCF0853.jpg

DSCF0835.jpg

DSCF0851.jpg

Solar White, Cranberry, Nocturnelle, Carbon

Pin Up-ish

DSCF0827.jpg

Blanc Type, Courderoy, Naked Lunch

Jealousy (obvious why I called it that...it's green lol)

DSCF0823.jpg

Solar White, Blanc Type, Juxt, Humid, Carbon

Well, I know I'm not the best but hopefully they are ok!

Eyelashwishes

I love the first look you did, the blending is flawless!
i really like the way you do your eyeliner, it looks perfect.

fafinette21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyelashwishes
I love the first look you did, the blending is flawless!
i really like the way you do your eyeliner, it looks perfect.

Thanks! Sometimes eyeliner is so hard, some days it looks awesome and then other days it looks like a 3 year old child did it. It's always hit and miss!

concertina

Love #1.

As an aside, you're the first person I've ever seen to have eyes similar to mine. Thats sorta nifty.
greengrin.gif